- Location: Mexico - Remote Worker - Guadalajara
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005168
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
- Remote Type: Remote
About the OpportunityPartners with multiple teams to create, maintain and monitor Internet filtering controls to protect the Driscoll’s infrastructure, reduce security risk as well as enforce regulatory and enterprise policies.
- Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications.
- Participates in computer security incident response activities and the technical investigations of security-related incidents.
- Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.
- May provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
- Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities
- Support a managed Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies
- Provide security consulting on projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security
- Review and correlate security logs
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies
- Curiosity: Seeks for understanding beyond what is typically believed or understood.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions.
- Strategic Mindset: Looks toward the future and designs a way to get there.
- Cultivates Innovation: Finds, champions, and implements innovations; large or small.
- Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes, and creates plans to achieve them.
- Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, resourcefulness, and the need to achieve desired outcomes.
- Collaborates: Works with a variety of colleagues, inside and/or outside of Driscoll’s, seeking win-wins solutions.
- Drives Engagement: Creates a motivating work environment and empowers others.
- Develops Talent: Actively seeks opportunities to develop one’s self and others.
- Courage: Tackles difficult issues timely with optimism and transparency.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in cyber security GRC or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security risks and threats
- Experience developing and implementing cyber security policies, procedures, and standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.