Continuous Process Improvement Manager
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Business Solutions
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005122
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe purpose of the Business Solutions & Sales Support Team is to contribute to the success of Driscoll’s Mission through the skilled planning, implementation and management of critical, large-scale projects, and initiatives (e.g. CRM Claims, Customer Engagement Platform, EBA). The team leads continuous process improvement for the Sales & Marketing organization, including process maintenance, sales data & process expertise for successful system implementations, and leads new employee onboarding. The Continuous Process Improvement Manager supports end-to-end process improvements and operational efficiencies. This position requires a highly motivated individual who has an innovative can-do attitude coupled with detailed Sales process and system knowledge. The Continuous Process Manager will work in a fast-paced team environment, which requires a high performing individual who has the ability to collaborate, pay attention to detail, work in cross-functional teams, and is able to make independent decisions. The Continuous Process Improvement Manager role provides the opportunity to lead centralized pre and post sales activities. This role will work collaboratively with Sales, Credit & Collections, Supply Chain, Accounting, QA, Demand Management, IS and other internal departments to centralize the Commercial Groups processes to drive compliance and create process efficiencies. **Hybrid role**
- Facilitate various workshops and trainings involving cross-functional teams required to define, measure, analyze and improve and control processes. Teams may include members at all levels of the business.
- Supporting process changes and training materials relative to process changes being implemented due to Driscoll’s new ERP
- Lead the prioritization of prospective Commercial Group Project Ideas and foster the tracking and completion of the projects in flight
- Lead Center for change management across the Commercial Group
- Lead sales organization as the change advocate through change management and process adherence best practices as the company implements new processes and system transformations
- Partner and align with global and business unit leaders to develop and implement process management strategies aligned with strategic business objectives.
- Build and maintain a library of process maps within the Commercial group
- Lead the development of core end-to-end processes and sub-processes; this includes
- Capability assessments
- Process development and process integration
- Defining roles, responsibilities
- Defining accountabilities and governance structures
- Measuring and tracking progress
- Partner with leaders and colleagues on developing and maintaining actionable Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) dashboard for the Commercial Group
- May directly manage a small group of employees
- Partner with stakeholders, Sales Support, and Master Data Team(s) to build and maintain robust list of Customer Preferences and Customer Management
- Maintains extensive knowledge of end-to-end Sales & Marketing team platforms and processes
- Ensures effective collaboration and communication across multiple departments in support of strategic and team goals
- Represents Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers and the business community at large.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred, plus a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experienced Subject Matter Expertise of sales operations, processes and platforms
- Continuous Process Improvement CPI training
- Lean Six Sigma
- Experience in Change Management
- Prior management experience preferred
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Resourceful and creative with the ability to work independently with little supervision, influence cross functional team members, initiate new ideas, develop and deploy new systems and develop and train others in new processes
- Skilled at building and implementing change management activities
- Demonstrated success, particularly in process and project management ideally in Sales, Marketing or Supply Chain environments preferred
- Ability to manage up, down, and across, to influence others, resolve conflict, recognize cultural differences and adopt alternative methods
- Strong analytical skills with experience in utilizing information and communication technologies, along with key sales analysis
- Team player with strong motivational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with computer software/programs including Microsoft Office products
- Domestic and international travel required up to 10%
- California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions
Compensation & Benefits:
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
Salary Range estimated for the Continuous Process Improvement Manager: $92,700 to $130,000 USD.
Driscoll’s is committed to a culture of care and offers an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. Other benefits include: 401(k) with employer match, profit-sharing participation, paid sick time, paid vacation, paid personal and family care leave, and a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). More detailed information regarding the benefits package, will be shared during the application process.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.