Nursery Technology Program Lead
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Nursery
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005028
- Experience Years:
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityDriscoll’s of the America’s (DOTA) Nursery team is rapidly evolving its technology stack to support a future ready Nursery through digital transformation. The Nursery Technology Program Lead will play an instrumental part in our design and implementation of a suite of connected systems designed to facilitate the planning and execution of the plant nursery network across DOTA. This role will act as a key lead of the technology portfolio transformation. The Nursery Technology Program lead will work with a team of dedicated peers focused on the transformation of the DOTA Nursery system. Areas of transformation will focus on core ERP and connected boundary systems.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders in the nursery to document and understand current state processes in detail
• Work with multiple teams to evaluate As-Is process flow and develop future state process with group adoption
• Define how the future state process transforms existing legacy process
• Collaborate and support third-party implementation partners
• Partner with other Nursery Business Unit Process Lead to align all tracks in flight
• Work with cross-functional partners to account for dependencies and impacts
• Support awareness of change management efforts across the nursery and throughout implementation
• Domestic and international travel required up to 25%
• Represents Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers and the business community at large
*This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• The ability to quickly learn complex business concepts and translate them to how technology can facilitate business transformation
• 5 years of related ERP professional experience
• Ability to distill and communicate complex concepts or processes
• Implementation and delivery experience with technology deployments
• Experience with change management in a manufacturing or agricultural environment
• Prior Oracle implementation experience preferred
• Preferred project management experience
• California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program
• A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions
Compensation & Benefits
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
Salary Range estimated for the Nursery Technology Program Lead: $92,700 to $130,000 USD.
Driscoll’s is committed to a culture of care and offers an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. Other benefits include: 401(k) with employer match, profit-sharing participation, paid sick time, paid vacation, paid personal and family care leave, and a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). More detailed information regarding the benefits package, will be shared during the application process.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.