Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0004919
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY Please join us in our next adventure: transforming our farming heritage to meet the next generation of the agriculture industry - AgTech, where agriculture and technology intersect. Bring your creative technical skills to the table! DevOps Engineers will help improve IT organization productivity and quality, performance, tool development, build & release management. As a unique member of this team, you will help choose commercial and open-source tools and technologies to build and support a professional software engineering environment, with an emphasis on operational self-service and continuous integration. You will automate CI/CD pipeline, manage to build & deployment tools, provide cloud solutions to improve the build processes for all Driscoll’s internal and vendor-developed systems. **Position has Onsite, Hybrid or Remote Options
- Design and develop deployment solutions for java script, .Net, Mulesoft and ERP applications using enterprise-level automation tools
- Build/maintain AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Develop and follow best practices/methodologies for infrastructure provisioning, application scaling & configuration management
- Engineer systems and tools to support the build, integration and verification of complex software systems spanning multiple hardware platforms, mobile platforms, and cloud-based services
- Work with Information Services delivery team to implement and maintain highly scalable build and release solutions, including continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management, and support for all Driscoll’s systems
- Partner closely with Delivery Team to ensure new features and products are delivered to customers seamlessly and efficiently
- Partner with Development and Product Teams to identify issues, driving issue resolution
- Partner with stakeholders in engineering leadership to drive the adoption of application and infrastructure deployment strategies (on-premise and cloud), bringing consistency across all teams
- Maintain business continuity and disaster recovery processes
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps Engineering
- Must have experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP deployments
- Exceptional and advanced English communication skills with all levels of organization is required (written, verbal, digital, formal presentations)
- Strong experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
- Solid experience in cloud platforms such as AWS (Azure & GCP a plus!)
- Experience in monitoring tools (New Relic)
- Strong experience working with VCS tools (Git, SVN)
- Exceptional abilities with CI tools (TeamCity, Jenkins) -package deployment tools (Octopus Deploy, uDeploy) -configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Powershell, Shell)
- Experience in virtualization and virtualized environments
- Experience working with container technology (Docker); Good understanding of container lifecycle management
- Ability to travel internationally without restrictions (valid passport)
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.