- Location: Mexico-Guadalajara
- Job Family: Administration
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0004827
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityReporting directly to the Vice President Food Safety, Regulatory and Social Compliance, performs wide range of complex and confidential projects in addition to administrative and clerical support duties. Works independently and under minimum supervision and acts on own initiative. Assignments require knowledge of the industry, our business and the Company's practices and procedures.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE: Ensures the smooth and efficient operation of the Food Safety Department. Answers mail, phone calls and inquiries for the VP and other department heads as needed. Screens and organizes mail and e-mail messages. Processes expense reports and invoices. Other support may include taking meeting minutes, editing letters, drafting meeting agendas, creating memoranda, preparing meeting materials, as well as conducting errands. Maintains a safe and professional work environment. Processes expense reports, check request, credit card vouchers, purchase orders, mail, correspondence and office supplies.
- INFORMATION FLOW: Manages wide-range information dissemination. Acts as a liaison between Vice Presidents, Directors, customers, contractors, and consultants to coordinate activities. Prepares and distributes agendas for the staff meetings. Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up action steps on communications. Processes expense reports, including tracking expenditures and providing receipts. Creates and maintains department files.
- MEETING AND TRAVEL COORDINATION: Manages calendars, arranges meetings, appointments and travel plans. Coordinates meetings, social functions, seminars, travel, and hotel arrangements. Acts as the primary liaison with the outside travel agency.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT: Lead resource in the planning, organization, and smooth execution of department conferences and group off-sites. This includes conference on-line registration, conference center reservations with full hospitality services, hotel reservations, travel planning, meal planning, guest speaker coordination, translation services coordination, attendee check in hosting, and other event related responsibilities to ensure a smooth conference I off-site event.
- OTHER: Ensures the security of Driscoll's proprietary and confidential information and material. The position follows Company policies and procedures while representing Driscoll's in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions. Some business travel required for training, events, etc.
- BA in Business Administration or related field required, and three to five years in similar roles desired.
- Proven interpersonal skills with experience handling complex projects in a high profile environment.
- Bilingual English and Spanish fluency required.
- Solid working knowledge of office processes and business policy.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and dependable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel internationally (travel up to 25% domestic & international).
- Experience in scheduling complex domestic and international travel for VP and staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills and highly proficient in Outlook.
- Good cross functional organizational skills.
- Event planning skills.
- Skilled in use of technology, such as WebEx and TEAMS.
- Basic knowledge of budgeting process and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Ability to complete assignments independently.
- Must be able to maintain a valid Driver's License with the ability to be insured under company-sponsored liability coverage.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Flexibility in schedule will be required based on operational needs.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.