Talent Program Manager
- Location: Mexico-Guadalajara
- Job Family: Human Resources
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0004766
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Talent Program Manager will join the Organizational Development COE team responsible for creating, managing, and delivering companywide talent and performance programs, frameworks, and tools supporting Driscoll's strategy. The Talent Program Manager is responsible for increasing our internal talent pipeline's strength by managing and evolving our Companywide development ecosystem. They will lead various projects to drive employee engagement, development, and readiness for current and future talent needs.
Requirements • Education: BS/BA • Work experiences (Years): 5+ years of experience in Talent Management or other strategic HR role. • Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies • Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills; demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels of the organization. • Possess knowledge of the tools and methodologies required to diagnose, design, implement, evaluate and integrate learning and development solutions such as instructional design, change management, analyzing data. • Project Management: Demonstrated ability to initiate and promote projects and influence others with a high degree of integrity as well as the ability to function independently. • Strong business acumen and a proven record of partnering with stakeholders to design and implement efficient and effective programs. • Demonstrated skill in defining initiatives in terms of strategic outcomes and measurable benefits to the business. Must have a strong understanding of key talent metrics and analytics that can drive business performance. • Ability to balance the need for global consistency with local customization, recognizing the value of each approach. Must be able to find common ground if there are differences. • Strategic Mindset: Looks toward the future and designs a way to get there. • Cultivates Innovation: Finds, champions, and implements innovations; large or small. • Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes, and creates plans to achieve them. • Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, resourcefulness, and the need to achieve desired outcomes. • Collaborates: Works with a variety of colleagues, inside and/or outside of Driscoll's, seeking win-win solutions. • Develops Talent: Actively seeks opportunities to develop one's self and others. ABOUT DRISCOLL'S Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of passion, humility, and trustworthiness have guided our Mission to delight consumers around the world. Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners. Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries ™. For more information, please visit our website at www.driscolls.com. *This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll's, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving.
- Partners with Director of Organizational Development and key stakeholders to execute talent strategy.
- Leverages data, best practices, and understanding of business priorities to drive talent solutions and continuous improvement.
- Increases the breadth of experience
- Champions change and develops communication and support materials for talent strategies, programs, and services.
- Up to 25% future travel
• Partners with Director of Organizational Development and key stakeholders to execute talent strategy. The talent program manager will partner with stakeholders to shape, implement, evaluate and improve talent performance management and development programs to drive business performance. They must be curious and seek to understand first, then drive innovation, simplification, and best practices to enable talent development anywhere. Stakeholders include but are not limited to: the Director of Organizational Development, Global Talent Team, BU Talent Leaders, HR program leaders, business leaders, and employee groups.
• Manages companywide performance and talent development programs, platforms, vendors, and resources. They are responsible for managing the ongoing processes, responding to elevated questions and issues. Maintains resources and tools that support understanding and use of programs in various communication channels. For example:
· Leadership competency framework
· Online development platforms; LinkedIn Learning, Exec Online, Marlow
· Mentorship framework
· Development resource library
· 360 Feedback frameworks
· Industry flagship development opportunities
• Leverages data, best practices, and understanding of business priorities to drive talent solutions and continuous improvement. For example, identify and develop plans collaboratively with BU stakeholders to solve current and future skill gaps.
• Drive development using the 70/20/10 (experience, relationships, training) approach. Emphasizing development opportunities that a create breath of experience such as early career short-term career mobility assignments.
• Champions change and develops communication and support materials for talent strategies, programs, and services. Includes developing change plans, updating communication channels.
• Up to 25% future travel required; currently, there are no travel requirements at this time.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.