Sr Application Support Analyst
- Location: Mexico-Guadalajara
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0004668
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityPlease join us in our next adventure: transforming our farming heritage to meet the next generation of the agriculture industry - AgTech, where agriculture and technology intersect. Driscoll’s is looking for a Senior Application Support Analyst with a real passion for innovation. This position requires the ability to work closely with users in different areas of the business to ensure minimal downtime and efficient delivery of requests. The Application Support Analyst will be responsible support of Driscoll’s business applications in production services environment with primary focus on Driscoll’s ERP, Warehouse Management System (WMS) and other integrated systems. You will work closely with the Application Support team, Test Engineers and clients to validate readiness of Build code deployment to Production. You also will be providing functional support, advice and coaching for business users of both, custom developed and third-party applications.
- Responsible for managing activities in collaboration with Application support team in different time zones and ability to communicate with international customers and to accomplish planned growth
- Delivering assigned scope within deadlines adhering to established patterns and standards
- Generate appropriate levels of quality technical and functional documentation
- Participating in daily/weekly design meetings and interacting with peer Application support analyst to work towards a common solution
- Presenting to peers, team or IT community on technologies ideas, or other projects
- Maintain high availability for application and client support
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Work closely with the Business users on request to generate Reports, User Access Review and Security group changes
- Become an expert on how the WMS is currently configured, how to successfully utilize the application, and how changes can have an impact on the user experience
- Understand how the Fulfillment team is currently using the WMS and other technology and provide insight to IT & Warehouse Management
- Maintain and enforce security policies and procedures aligned with best practices for segregation of duties and lead other process improvement initiatives
- Monitor Help Desk Ticketing System for issues specific in ServiceNow, or for any tickets which can be resolved remotely
- Works with support partners to provide 24x7 support and Level 3 escalation
- Respond to user questions via chat, email, support ticket, phone, or in person as appropriate, asking questions to assess the scope and nature of the issue; resolve or escalate as necessary
- Must have technical knowledge in Management Reporter, SSRS Reports, JSON Log, FastPath, and other related tools
- Contributes to the Business Unit’s people priorities and objectives regarding: people leader effectiveness, engaged employees, and enabling others to perform
- Domestic and international travel required up to 25%
- Represents Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers and the business community at large
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Business, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Support Professional in IT field or as an IT Technical Consultant
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedure for supporting business application in a complex and dynamic operations environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, web-based application, handheld RF devices and remote connectivity software a plus
- Experience in ERP, WMS support experience, especially with substantial financial knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent learning skills with the ability to quickly pick up new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, collaboration skills, self-motivation and must have a strong team spirit
- Ideally candidate will have an understanding of business concepts, such as the meaning of “ensure users that can post invoices are not allowed to pay vendors” statement
- Excellent communication skills with all levels; proven ability to lead and communicate orally, in written documents, and in formal presentations
Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies
- Strong Technical knowledge
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with JIRA, ServiceNow
- Focus on customer experience and build product features that delight users
- Passionate about exploring new technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound technical decisions
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions
- Strategic Mindset: Looks toward the future and designs a way to get there
- Cultivates Innovation: Finds, champions, and implements innovations; large or small
- Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes, creates plans to achieve them
- Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, resourcefulness, and the need to achieve desired outcomes
- Collaborates: Works with a variety of colleagues, inside and/or outside of Driscoll’s, seeking win-wins solutions
- Drives Engagement: Creates a motivating work environment and empowers others
- Develops Talent: Actively seeks opportunities to develop one’s self and others
- Courage: Tackles difficult issues timely with optimism and transparency
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.