Planeador de Suministro de Planta
- Location: Mexico-Guadalajara
- Job Family: Production Planning
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0004564
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThis position will manage the process, systems and reporting for all end-to-end activities related to grower plant requests and allocations through to final distribution of plants and completion of planting cycle. Provides leadership, support, customer service, and expertise across a broad range of projects and tasks to deliver the best plants possible to Driscoll’s Growers and effectively manage the related activities with their respective berry team counterparts to align to planning targets and enterprise goals.
- Act as a key partner with Supply, District Forecasting, Nursery and Finance to track, balance, and complete nursery delivered plantings to fruit growers.
- Manages the end to end processes as they relate to district and grower plant requests. Responsible for ensuring grower plant orders are aligned with Legal to ensure plant ordering documents and contracts are in place prior to plant distribution.
- Responsible for delivering harvest/pack plans to the Nursery based on District provided requests/confirmations.
- Manages the process and tools including Plant RAD (plant system), OMS (order management) and other plant planning tools related to Grower Requests and plant order execution.
- Works to ensure reasonable consistency of plant policies and processes across DOTA
- Manages the plant allocation policies and their execution across DOTA to ensure that growers are receiving a representative mix of available inventory sources to mitigate risk. Will interpret the plant allocation policy and evaluate any exceptions with the authority to grant or elevate adjustments. Responsible for tracking exceptions to the policy and effectively mediating conflicts when matching requests to inventory. Works cross functionally to evaluate causes of exceptions for future improvements. Supports the broader team (Nursery and Districts) in the combined goal of delivering the right plants at the right time to the right grower.
- Supports efforts by Finance to finalize any plant propagation fee invoicing as it relates to distribution activities
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent experience, and 1 – 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Exceptional relationship management skills required including the ability to collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders throughout the Company
- Strong communication and listening skills required. Must be self directed, self motivated and show initiative to take on new responsibilities (agile learning) and improve on existing processes and systems.
- Ability to build a storyline out of the data that accurately and concisely represents what is going on. Able to deliver ad-hoc analysis as well as summary information for multiple audiences.
- Strong problem solving and solution recommendation skills required. Ability to troubleshoot and anticipate problems and manage through to their resolution.
- Ability to maintain data (entry, audit, and reporting) is essential.
- Attention to detail is critically important as is an ability to manage multiple processes simultaneously. This requires strong time management, organizational, and document management skills.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software programs including Excel, Access and other transactional database programs. Experience with Tableau desirable.
- Proven ability to understand complex systems and how processes relate to one another.
- Travel will be required
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.