Workday Talent and Reporting Analyst
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Human Resources
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0004557
- Experience Years: 0-3 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThis position will be the linchpin between the greater Organizational Development team and the HRIS Team. They will be the steward of the talent data, system(s), and its delivery to the team. They will identify talent opportunities and solutions to drive business performance while also providing a high-quality development experience for employees aligned with the company’s mission, vision, and values. Additionally, they will support the Corporate Organizational Development team and Global Talent Team to plan and deliver transformational talent programs and processes.
- Responsible for the consolidation and analysis of data and resulting insights to develop creative talent solutions aligned with the business strategy.
- Identifies key Talent issues/trends facing the business and formulates a plan of action.
- Responsible for delivering preliminary analysis and evaluation of Organizational Development programs and processes; drives continual improvement of talent programs to the Manager.
- Works to always improves and builds analytical capabilities, and partners with the Manger to explore moving to proactive and predictive talent insight capabilities.
- Collaborates with, seeks out, and shares best practices with other global analytical partners.
- Supports change management of performance and talent processes
- In partnership with the Manager, identifies Talent opportunities that affect the success of the business and articulates how Talent can help drive business performance.
- Support and take lead as appropriate in the global framework development of functional competencies, broader system supported succession planning, and career pathing.
- Develop communications regarding programs and services and provide support to the business and the Human Resources team during peak times (i.e., performance management and succession planning cycles, etc.).
- Drive and support seasonal/non-desk workforce performance and development program standardization and integration into Driscoll’s company-wide framework.
- Assist in driving and maintaining the succession-planning framework globally.
- Contributes to the Business Unit’s people priorities and objectives regarding people leader effectiveness, engaged employees, and enabling others to perform.
- Education: BS/BA
- Work experiences (Years): 3+ years of experience in Talent Management or other strategic HR role.
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday Reporting.
Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies
- Ability to design talent strategies and frameworks that are created with the employee experience at the forefront and seen as valuable by business leaders.
- Strong understanding of the key talent metrics and analytics that can drive business performance.
- Demonstrated skill in defining talent development initiatives in terms of strategic outcomes and measurable benefits to the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills; demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to balance the need for global consistency with local customization, recognizing the value to each approach and finding common ground, if there are differences.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.