IS Business Relationship Manager
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0004502
- Experience Years: 10+ Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe IS Business Relationship Manager (ISBRM) has the overall responsibility to serve as the strategic interface to the business for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, drive project implementation through functional analysts, service management, risk management and relationship management. The ISBRM serves as the business relationship link between Business Units and IS at the manager and executive level. The ISBRM provides highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IS initiatives. They communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff requests and projects and initiatives. They proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units.
- Ability to elicit the true requirements underlying feature requests, align them with alternative technical and business approaches and work with business and technical teams to develop solutions that meet goals and requirements.
- Overseeing business to system knowledge management & documentation and assisting in overall system design from user interface to backend processes in both custom application development and software configuration projects.
- Business analysis processes mapping including assorted requirements gathering methodologies, documentation and partner relationship development.
- Will interact as IT contact with business unit partners to facilitate identification of process improvements, risk management, system design, testing and implementation of complex solutions.
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices.
- Communicate the vision for the system by extracting, analyzing and prioritizing business requirements from business objectives, documenting those requirements and refining them into technical action items.
- Responsible for interpreting and validating horizontal business strategies and operational needs into technology solutions that drive efficiency and process improvement.
- Assist business partners with defining clear, measurable objectives and ensure the solution options meet the project goals and align with the Global Strategic Initiatives.
- Provide business and technical leadership and work with the IT Project Team to ensure that projects progress on expected timelines and alert project team to risks and issues related to IT solutions.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely and cost-effective manner and coordinate the tasks of internal and external resources where necessary to achieve required results.
- May lead technical/functional teams or projects.
- Maintains information technology strategies.
- Manages a team of analysts responsible for the analysis of new business system development and existing system improvement.
- Researches and implements technological strategic solutions.
- Initiates, coordinates and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Technology or similar;
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle or SAP)
- English required at an advanced proficiency level
- Should have gone through at least 2-3 full lifecycle system implementation for any or all parts of the value chain. They should have experience configuring platforms like Oracle, SAP or Blue Yonder etc.
- 10-15 year working environment as an IT Business Consultant, IT Manager or Business System Analyst
- Combines strong business acumen/experience and deep IT knowledge
- Has shown record of strategic project planning and client management
- Worked with a broad range of diverse customers and stakeholders
- Experience with managing team(s)
Skills and Behaviors
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Customer partnering skills
- Technical skills
- Courage, challenges the business on requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Analytical skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Service mindset
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.