Senior Application Developer
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0004442
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityDriscoll’s is seeking a Senior Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer with experience building solutions to support Microsoft Dynamics AX modules to meet those business requirements. As a Microsoft Dynamics AX (2012) developer you will work with key stakeholders and internal customers to support existing solutions, build new solutions while providing technical guidance, system development best practices, and operational support. This developer will handle providing analysis, design and development of AX custom functionality, Application Integration Framework, proficient with SQL Server and Data Migration Framework. The Developer handles the configuration of Dynamics AX Add-ons, as well as for assisting in maintaining the Dynamics AX environment.
- Participate in design and lifecycle development of Microsoft Dynamics AX (2012 is required)
- Act as a resource to provide technical leadership and guidance. This includes supporting the Applications Development Manager with technical skills and other development related artifacts.
- Ensure consistent process and provide technical guidance during business requirements and specifications development phases
- Provide oversight, assistance, and guidance to development of the application security architecture supporting the applications
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources
- Responsible for ensuring quality through design reviews, code reviews and development of standards
- Responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining best security practices for development
- Must be able to interact well with multiple priorities in an extremely dynamic environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow up
- Responsible for quality and accountability of deliverables
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products and Provide development support and assistance for escalations and issues
- Understand Functional Design Documents, create Technical Design Document, present the technical and security aspects of the solution to the Management, develop the X++ code, integrations/data migrations with legacy systems, web services, extensions, configuring workflows, debug and resolve any issues with the delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience within implementations or business environment working with Microsoft Dynamics
- AX 2012/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Practical end to end experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ERP
- 4+ years of experience with the MS Dynamics AX Development
- Dynamics certification is highly desired: Morphx X++ development
- Experience with C#, .NET framework a plus
- 4+ years of SQL Server
- Experience integrating third party tools to DAX (ie, through REST, AIF and WCF)
- Full SDLC experience
- Experience with supporting and driving major ERP upgrades and/or new implementation is a plus
- Experience developing comprehensive business requirements, functional design documents, completing impact assessments, solutions design, and contributing to business cases that identify value of the change
- Excellent communication skills with all levels. Proven ability to lead and communicate orally, in written documents, and in formal presentations is required
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.