Sr. Anaplan Modeler
- Location: US - Remote Worker - Texas
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0004337
- Experience Years: 10+ Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityAbout the Opportunity: Please join us in our next adventure: transforming our farming heritage to meet the next generation of the agriculture industry - AgTech, where agriculture and technology intersect. Bring your creative technical skills to the table! We are actively looking for a Senior Anaplan Modeler with a real passion for innovation and a strong sense of product ownership who has expertise in Business acumen, stakeholder engagement and collaboration. This senior-level position will assist in various software development functions relating to the area of Integrated Business Planning (planning systems) for large-scale Enterprise, and API-based solution development. This role will be responsible for developing global-scale solutions utilizing the latest Planning methodologies and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. **Full -Time, Option for Remote Position Bay Area, and/or, Santa Cruz County, CA**
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to grasp user requirements in IBP and Finance domain; convert into design specs and architect sound planning solutions
- Design IBP models and data integrations; good understanding of Demand / Supply / Finance Business planning
- Play the role of a Techno-Functional consultant on Anaplan platform, managing various phases of program
- Exceptional presentation / verbal / written / digital communication skills, driving customer discussions independently and becoming a trusted advisor
- Work in an onsite-offshore team environment - sharing ideas and working collaboratively
- Ability to understand / translate a client’s business, informational and process needs into IBP Solution
- Authoring & Publishing artifacts, Artifact Lifecyle
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical field, or equivalent work experience
- 8-12 years of experience in Design implementation, lifecycle management of the latest integrations technologies with Planning or other transactional systems
- 3-4 years-Modeling experience in Architecture, Implementation of any Integrated Business Planning (IBP) products with minimum 3 years of experience in Anaplan or equivalent
- Certified Anaplan Modeler, Level II required
- Ability to address the issues around Anaplan performance and sizing; sizing best practices knowledge
- Experience of working with Anaplan Data Hub
- Extensive experience engaging with business clients, gathering Project requirements; stakeholder expectations management
- Ensure to deliver on time, on budget and to specification; use every delivery as a chance to iterate and improve the team, quality of data, and the use of data
Additional Pluses & Leadership Competencies:
- IBP experience in Agri and/or Life sciences industry
- Eager to learn / understand what the business needs vs what it has; ability to design to the needs
- Able to explain complex data and distill into clear information for a wide audience
- Strong ability to develop / coach team of Consultants at all levels for an engagement
- Full software lifecycle methodology experience; ability to execute / track IBP Project delivery
- Focus on customer experience and build product features that delight users
- Passionate about exploring new technologies
- Cultivates Innovation: Finds, champions, and implements innovations; large or small
- Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes and creates plans to achieve them
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.