Business Systems Analyst
- Location: Mexico-Guadalajara
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0004279
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityYou will be responsible for leading business requirements definitions to successful completion including the discovery, analysis and documentation of process flows, use cases, test and training plans. You will be a member of the Global IS BRM Team and the project liaison between partner subject matter experts and the Global IT team. This position is highly visible and interacts with partners within a specific Business Unit. The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for effective communication between partners and management as well as other support members and the IT team.
- Elicit the true requirements underlying feature requests, align them with alternative technical and business approaches and work with business and technical teams to develop solutions that meet goals and requirements.
- Oversee business to system knowledge management & documentation and assisting in overall system design from user interface to backend processes in both custom application development and software configuration projects.
- Business analysis processes mapping including assorted requirements gathering methodologies, documentation, and partner relationship development.
- Interact as IT contact with business unit partners to facilitate identification of process improvements, risk management, system design, testing and implementation of complex solutions.
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend best practices.
- Communicate the vision for the system by extracting, analyzing, and prioritizing business requirements from business objectives, documenting those requirements and refining them into technical action items.
- Responsible for interpreting and validating horizontal business strategies and operational needs into technology solutions.
- Assist business partners with defining clear, measurable objectives and ensure the solution options meet the project goals and align with the Global Strategic Initiatives.
- Provide business and technical leadership and work with the IT Project Team to ensure that projects progress on expected timelines.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- May lead functional teams or projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 10 years of work experience in systems analysis and design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. A comprehensive understanding of business processes and the ability to quickly learn new processes.
- English and Spanish communication skills required
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present findings and recommendations to management.
- Experience in both in-house development solutions and implementation of vendor delivered applications preferred.
- Expresses detail level business/systems analysis using As-Is Swimlane Diagrams, UML Use Case and other modeling standards.
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite, including Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project and SharePoint required.
- Experience with wireframe creation tools.
- Knowledge and experience in any one or more of these is a plus – ERP (SAP/Oracle), Anaplan modelling, Blue Yonder Warehouse Management.
- Driver’s license.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.