Employee Experience & HR Service Delivery, U.S. & Canada Manager
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Human Resources
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003941
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThis leadership role is responsible for the management, enhancement, and continuous improvement for the US & Canada HR service function with an effective partnership with the leader of HR service delivery in LATAM. One of the highest priorities is ensuring the delivery of high-quality services to our employees while maximizing the ability of Human Resources to contribute strategically within our organization. This role will lead the US Global People Services HR Customer Service teams responsible for full life-cycle employee processing and HR compliance through the use and optimization of Workday and other HR systems. The role will report to the Senior Director of Global People Services and partner with key HR and business stakeholders to develop and optimize standard operating procedures and adherence to service level agreements (SLAs). As a member of the US Global People Services leadership team, the role will ensure that changing HR service needs are addressed in the most responsive and efficient manner possible with a focus on providing exceptional service to Driscoll’s employees and managers. The role will focus on efficiency, excellent customer service, continuous improvement and execution of HR programs within the US with a broader vision to serving our external customers and consumers with a dedication to Driscoll’s mission and vision.
- Manage and direct the work of HR Customer Service Specialist team determining work procedures, expediting the workflow, assigning duties, examining work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures, and troubleshooting issues that arise.
- Ensure all Tier 1 & Tier 2 supporting documents (HR Help Solutions, FAQs and SOPs: standard operating documentation) are maintained and updated timely and provides accurate information.
- Develop, lead and motivate the HR Customer Service Specialist team through coaching; influencing to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Oversee internal and external audits as required.
- Define and Develop performance metrics, monitor team member productivity, and generate appropriate progress reports for review by the leaders.
- Partner with all HR functional teams to ensure process improvement and technology to ensure processes are documented.
- Partner with COE program owners, PMO and GPS leadership to plan and coordinate resources in support of the global HR calendar for program rollout and business-as-usual support.
- Drive continuous improvement standards to promote team efficiency.
- Partner with key stakeholders, business and operational leaders to understand service delivery expectations and ensure services meet or exceed expectations.
- Plan key HR program execution events with business and operations leaders to ensure team and service deployment.
- Develop and monitor performance and plan resource allocation to ensure adequate coverage and adherence to service level agreements.
- Collaborate with the team to resolve complex issues related to HR programs and processes.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment laws.
- Recommend HR process redesign to improve service delivery and/or operational efficiencies by leveraging existing resources and new technologies.
- Manage and support projects as assigned within HR Customer Service.
- Ensure client service and satisfaction in all areas of position.
- Build, mentor and provide leadership to HR Customer and Functional Specialists to ensure top performance across multiple disciplines.
- Ensure development, maintenance and delivery of curriculum to support internal end-user training and change management initiatives.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience in similar roles: 5- 8 years
- Demonstrated leadership in team management, development, and coaching
- Demonstrated capabilities towards operational & process excellence, metrics/KPI’s and customer service
- Ability to make recommendations to resolve problems by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures within Driscoll’s and compliance to state and federal law
- Knowledge of HR customer service technologies and HR platforms
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing complex case/ticket data and trends
- Demonstrated performance for driving efficiencies and performance
- Bachelors’ degree
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience managing teams
- Travel 30% of the time (national and Mexico)
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.