- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Administration
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003891
- Experience Years: 0-3 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThis position will provide administrative support to the Watsonville/Salinas District Management and Production Team. Plan and execute meetings, responsible for administrative and clerical tasks, report generation and analysis, budget review, event planning and assigned projects. Plan and execute charitable events. Exercise discretion and tact in a high-energy work environment, often dealing with confidential material and information. Organizes events, schedules, documents, materials and resources.
- Provide administrative support to the District Manager and Production Team, including extended team. (e.g., schedule meeting, manage fleet, calendars, communications, etc.)
- Plan team events such as Team Building, lunches, guest speakers to maintain a high level of engagement with the entire team and keep the team connected to other functions in the company.
- Manage and troubleshoot Grower Facing platforms/projects including rollout schedules, trainings and ongoing maintenance. Be a “subject matter expert” in these platforms to best support growers.
- Office management and procurement of office supplies (e.g., schedule office repairs, stock supplies, etc.)
- Support District Manager with local sponsorships planning/budget, acting as main contact with organizations for coordination of company booth/table during local community events.
- Coordinate interdepartmentally and lead teams to support community events which Driscoll’s participates in.
- Coordinate and communicate travel and lodging arrangements using external vendors.
- Participate in the monitoring of accounting reports such as the operating budget report. Process expense reports, check requests, credit card vouchers, purchase orders.
- Represents Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers and the business community at large.
- Nurture, support and promote the Company Mission and Values.
- 0-3 years’ experience in an administrative and/or clerical role
- Provide administrative support to multiple team members (i.e. planning and organizing on-site and off-site meetings)
- Event and travel coordination is a PLUS!
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with all internal and external stakeholders
- California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program.
- Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes and creates plans to achieve them.
- Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, resourcefulness, and the need to achieve desired outcomes.
- Collaborates: Works with a variety of colleagues, inside and/or outside of Driscoll’s, seeking win-wins solutions.
- Drives Engagement: Creates a motivating work environment and empowers others.
- Develops Talent: Actively seeks opportunities to develop oneself and others.
- Courage: Tackles difficult issues timely with optimism and transparency.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.