Master Data Management Manager
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003852
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Master Data Management (MDM) Manager will lead MDM projects for strategic initiatives and the related systems, partner across multiple functions to define MDM standards and governance processes, implement related solutions and oversee execution while aligning to the MDM program roadmap, Information System’s technology strategy & approach, as well as continuously improve data integrity and reliability. This role is the process and governance owner for the global Master Data Management process including building the framework and working with business units and global support functions to execute and govern. This role will help define global standards for Master Data as well as ensure compliance to maintain global data integrity. He/she will work independently, develop creative solutions to complex problems, recommend best practices, juggle multiple priorities, connect the dots between operational, tactical, and strategic areas, and lead projects and teams.
- Design and develop a framework for global Master Data standardization and governance, including owning process flows, data maps, and standard definitions for governance across a variety of cross-functional systems and processes to improve services.
- Create, maintain, and deprecate item, customer, vendor, facility, pricing, Bill of Material data in ERP Systems to facilitate smooth and accurate transaction flow through the ERP.
- Define and publish data definitions for the organization as data elements are added or modified
- Serve as master data SME on all new system integrations or enhancements requiring master data to ensure proper usage and assess process impact
- Manage and modify process and data points as necessary to support seamless integration as business models change or exceptions arise
- Ensure data quality and MDM adherence through systems & processes to ensure data integrity.
- Research and document Master Data processes and governance best practices.
- Review Master Data requests that affect financial reports or mapping and ensure they follow the established definitions and guidelines
- Ensure policies, procedures, and SLAs relating to corporate master data are met across business units and global support functions
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years experience in Master Data Management and ERP applications
- 3+ years experience as supervisor or manager.
- Experience in defining Master Data Management strategies, implementing MDM services and capabilities, Data Modeling, Master Data Concepts & Frameworks, Process facilitation, Metadata Management, Data Governance, and Data Quality solutions.
- Experience in working as a Subject Matter Expert in Master Data as part of ERP implementation
- Ability to design and develop ERP workflows
- Advanced certification in Enterprise Master Data Management, business process management, or other related area
- Ability to interprets internal or external business issues and recommend options.
- Strong attention to detail and familiarity with analyzing and understanding data concepts
- Experience using data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics products
- Ability to collaborate and interact effectively with all levels of staff and management both internally and externally
- Excellent business communication skills, both verbal and written.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.