Transaction Services Specialist
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Accounting
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003780
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Transaction Services Specialist is responsible for administration of Driscoll’s corporate vehicle fleet, credit card, aviation, and other transactional services and projects, as assigned. This role will report to the Transaction Services Supervisor, working with systems and guidance from subject matter experts for each of the transactional functional areas.
- Coordinate and process transactional and reporting activities associated with the Company’s vehicle fleet, credit card, and aviation programs, in collaboration with the third-party administrators and by applying established policy. The areas of responsibility include:
- Fleet Administration – system data management, vehicle acquisitions and disposals, licensing, preventative maintenance and repairs, fuel cards/PINs, fringe reporting, commercial vehicle and driver compliance, driver safety program, and monthly vendor billing
- Credit Card Administration – system data management (monthly reporting calendar and coding), new and replacement credit card issuance, credit limit management, fraud credit holds and inquiries, purchase transaction declines, travel and expense reporting user support, and monthly journal entries preparation
- Aviation Administration – Company aircraft calendar maintenance, flight reservation requests, trip itinerary preparation and collection of travel documents, coordination of trip special requests (e.g., catering, flight attendants), tracking and invoicing of Part 135 flights, and handling of exceptions to the Company’s aircraft use policy
- In collaboration with manager, prepare and communicate information and guidance regarding policy and processes for fleet, credit card, and aviation activities to our customers and key stakeholders.
- Research and report on assigned transactional activities as requested by operational and financial business partners and managers, including annual operating plan support and audit documentation.
- Train and provide guidance when assisted by other Transaction Services team members and contingent workers
- Work on special projects related the Transactional Services function.
- Contributes to the Business Unit’s people priorities and objectives regarding people leader effectiveness, engaged employees, and enabling others to perform.
- Represents Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers, and the business community at large.
- Demonstrated administrative work competency and experience, 5-7 years
- Must be adaptable, resourceful, flexible, and dependable in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Excellent communication (oral and written); Spanish language skills a plus
- Customer-oriented approach, well-organized and reliable with analytical mind and strong business acumen
- Excellent problem solving, process improvement, and analytical skills
Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a customer-service delivery role
- Proven experience working on process improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices
- California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program.
- Cultivates Innovation: Finds, champions, and implements innovations; large or small.
- Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes and creates plans to achieve them.
- Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, resourcefulness, and the need to achieve desired outcomes.
- Collaborates: Works with a variety of colleagues, inside and/or outside of Driscoll’s, seeking win-wins solutions.
- Courage: Tackles difficult issues timely with optimism and transparency.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.