Business Planning & Analysis Manager
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Project Management & Analysis
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003770
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Business Planning & Analysis Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and management of the strategic planning and consulting projects for Driscoll’s of the Americas (DOTA). This role will work in partnership with Business Unit department leaders, outside consultants, and finance resources to complete deliverables and enable the organization to meet the strategic initiatives in the DOTA Business Unit.
- Oversight of the strategic planning process, development, scheduling and execution of Driscoll’s 5-year strategic plan. Includes responsibilities for managing V1 process and spear-heading the development of documentation for the Board of Directors.
- Spearhead any strategic high-level consulting projects for the Driscoll’s of the Americas (DOTA) organization as they become necessary.
- Assist current resources in the completion of mid-year reforecasts and annual budgeting.
- Assist in the completion of month-end and year-end reporting of financials.
- Facilitate long-term successful execution of the Enterprise Business Applications (EBA) program within Driscoll’s of the Americas (DOTA).
- Partner cross-functionally with both internal and external technical and business stakeholders.
- Be intellectually curious. Stay abreast of and share industry best practices and competitive intelligence.
- Motivate team members to work independently and as a team toward the program objectives.
- Conduct regular status updates with any project sponsors and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing activities in collaboration with cross-functionally across the DOTA Business Unit to accomplish planned growth.
- Contributes to the Business Unit’s people priorities and objectives regarding: people leader effectiveness, engaged employees, and enabling others to perform.
- Domestic and international travel required up to 10%.
- Represents Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers and the business community at large.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of operational work experience required including at least 2+ years of finance experience, background in strategy strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, developing environment with excellent organizational and communication skills and thorough attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Able to prioritize complex interdependent tasks.
- Able to manage work through others with competing priorities.
- Interacts effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to effectively influence others to achieve collective goals and objectives.
- Thrives in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Able to manage change in a global matrixed organization.
- Success leading a team and reaching assigned goals and objectives.
- Experience identifying potential roadblocks and obstacles to organizational projects.
- California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.