Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003628
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityDriscoll’s is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst with experience building solutions to support Data Reporting to meet those business requirements. As a Sr Business Intelligence Analyst, you will work with key stakeholders and internal customers to support existing solutions, build new solutions while providing, technical guidance, system development best practices and operational support. This includes gathering, data modeling, report creation and automation, end user education and training.
- Supports the Operational Reporting Team in the production of various internal reports
- Interpreting & analyzing metrics in order to create meaningful dashboards & reporting both at a detailed and executive level
- Develop, implement and optimize data management processes to design reporting and analytics solutions.
- Identify opportunities to phase out dependencies on legacy databases, processes and reporting tools
- Monitor and manage business system data interfaces, files, integrity and security
- Assist with design, testing and maintenance of data warehouse
- Develop, implement and support AWS data lake technology
- Responsible of Performance tuning of data warehouse running on-premise or AWS Cloud - Redshift
- Must be able to interact well with multiple priorities in an extremely dynamic environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow up
- Develop new functionality on our existing database and provide development support and assistance for escalations and issues
- Ensure the security of Driscoll’s confidential and proprietary information and materials
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products
- Responsible for managing activities in collaboration with data services department to accomplish planned growth
- Represents Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers and the business community at large
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Analytics or related field
- 5+ years hands-on Business Intelligence experience with an emphasis on analytical and/or reporting tools.
- 2+ years hands-on Experience working on AWS Glue, SPARK-SQL, Python and Redshift.
- 1+ years designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Apache Spark and AWS Databricks.
- Advanced / Statistical Analytics experience a plus
- 1-2 years of work in BI tools like Tableau, SSIS, SSRS, ETL
Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies
- Good understanding and hands-on experience on AWS Cloud technologies like S3, Lambda, Glue, Athena, RDS, Redshift etc.
- Expert level experience managing and developing SSIS, SSRS and any other ETL tools.
- Experience in working with AWS RDS SQL and MySQL-Aurora.
- Experience in writing complex queries in SQL Server, MySQL.
- Databricks experience with AWS
- Solid understanding and experience of AWS data lake architecture.
- Solid understanding and experience of Database and BI programming
- Experience writing complex queries, understanding execution plan of the queries.
- Experience writing AWS Glue jobs, SPARK-SQL, Lambda and Python.
- Experience with relational database concepts, SQL queries, NoSQL
- Experience and understanding of DynamoDB AWS.
- Understanding and experience in Tableau.
- Experience with JIRA
- Focus on customer experience and build product features that delight users
- Passionate about exploring new technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound technical decisions
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions.
- Strong proficiency in writing AWS Glue Jobs, SPARK-SQL and Python.
- Strong proficiency with AWS technologies like S3, EC2, CloudWatch, Lambda, Redshift, DMS and RDS.
- Preferable experience with data bricks integrated with AWS cloud.
- Preferable knowledge of Tableau system and hands-on experience is advantage.
- Experience in writing Webhook/APIs to pull and push the data, is extra advantage.
- Experience in Databricks. Designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Apache Spark and AWS Databricks.
- Strong proficiency in writing complex SQL/MySQL queries as per business requirement.
- Working in BI tools like Tableau, SSIS, SSRS, ETL
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.