Business Systems Analyst
- Location: Mexico-Guadalajara
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003623
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Business Systems Analyst brings techno-functional skills to operate with fluency in both the information technology and plant breeding/research domains. He or she will bring technical experience to bear on the functional work of preparing Global R&D for a digital transformed future. Provide expertise requirements gathering, process design, data modeling, application lifecycle management, and documentation.
- Provides support to program managers and BPOs for systems and configuration management.
- Manages user and role lists for centrally managed systems and assists BPOs with maintaining their lists.
- Coordinates with IS on management of the feature backlog.
- Provide project management support for feature upgrades, testing, and release.
- Participate in assessment of KPIs and benefits realization for all in-production systems.
- Develops and maintains systems procedures and user documentation.
- Assists IS BSA in retrieving additional details from project team members and subject matter experts as needed.
- Work with program managers, business process owner (BPO), and subject matter experts (SME) to record high-level business requirements and organize, interpret, and present them in a way that allows for all opinions to be considered and for involved stakeholders to prioritize their needs.
- Create and validate process maps, data models, user journey maps, wireframes, and user experience requirements for current and future states as needed.
- 3 or more years of experience as a business systems analyst
- Expert understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to develop and prepare business requirements, process maps, user journey maps, wireframes, and user experience requirements for unfamiliar processes.
- Ability to evaluate and make recommendations for future state process designs.
- Ability to understand and strongly represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment.
- Strong MS Office and Visio skills.
- Skills to build consensus and manage competing stakeholders' expectations.
- Strong communication, collaboration and investigative skills.
- Ability to prioritize work against competing needs.
- A passion for innovation, transformation, and learning new domains.
- Basic understanding of plant breeding, molecular biology, or horticultural sciences. (preferred)
- Advanced English
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.