Senior Portfolio Analyst
- Location: US - Remote Worker - California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003578
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Portfolio Analyst IV leads the day-to-day operations of the Office of the CIO (OCIO), the IS unit that defines and maintains the core management functions of the Information Services Department. The Portfolio Analyst IV reports to the Director of the Office of the CIO and collaborates closely with the CIO, IS Leadership Team, IS Management, and cross-functional Business Partners. Portfolio Analyst will have the depth and breadth of expertise to own and drive the areas of Project Management Office (PMO), IS Project Portfolio Governance, Information Services (IS) Processes & Methodologies, IS Performance Measurement, IS Communications, IS Vendor Management, and IS Strategy and Planning. Sr. Portfolio Analyst will manage team, work independently and develop creative solutions to complex problems, recommend best practices, juggle multiple priorities, connect the dots between operational, tactical, and strategic areas, and lead projects or teams.
- Lead the day to day operations of the Office of the CIO
- Plan/develop/update internal policies and process documents
- Plan/develop/update workflows and process diagrams
- Create PowerPoint decks/presentations for management/executive audience
- Review and maintain vendor contracts and electronic invoices
- Lead Vendor expense tracking and record keeping
- Compilation of data between difference database sources into meaningful reports
- Data integrity auditing and reconciliation
- Plan/develop internal communication materials
- Interaction/communication with all levels of management, especially leadership
- Develop solutions for continuous process improvement
- Collecting, modeling, monitoring, analyzing of financial and business data
- Leading, facilitating, coordinating meetings on new processes and initiatives
- Responsible for managing activities in collaboration with Information Services Leadership team and Information Services teams to deliver value of Information Services.
- Represents Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers and the business community at large.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience with managing Project Management Office (PMO), Project Portfolio Management and ITIL framework including leading teams
- 10+ years’ experience including 5+ years in PMO or Project Portfolio Governance
- Advanced experience in creating and presenting executive level presentation and communication
- Advanced experience in data analysis and reports/dashboards/KPIs
- Microsoft Excel (Proficiency: Advanced)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Proficiency: Advanced)
- Microsoft Visio (Proficiency: Intermediate)
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.