Senior Portfolio Analyst
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003578
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Senior Portfolio Analyst leads the day-to-day operations of the Office of the CIO, the IS unit that defines and maintains the core management functions of the Information Services Department. The Portfolio Analyst reports to the Director of the Office of the CIO and collaborates closely with the CIO, IS Leadership Team, IS Management, and cross-functional Business Partners. He/she will have the depth and breadth of expertise to own and drive the areas of IT Processes & Methodologies, IT Performance Measurement, IT Communications, IT Project Management Office (PMO) & Service Management Office (SMO) functions, IT Change Management, IT Vendor Management, IT Transformation & Organizational Change, IT Finance and Budget Management, and IT Strategy and Planning. He/she will work independently and develop creative solutions to complex problems, recommend best practices, juggle multiple priorities, connect the dots between operational, tactical, and strategic areas, and lead projects or teams.
- Support the day to day operations of the Office of the CIO
- Plan/develop/update internal policies and process documents
- Plan/develop/update workflows and process diagrams
- Create PowerPoint decks/presentations for management/executive audience
- Review and maintain vendor contracts and electronic invoices
- Vendor expense tracking and record keeping
- Compilation of data between difference database sources into meaningful reports
- Data integrity auditing and reconciliation
- Plan/develop internal communication materials and presentation materials
- Interaction/communication with all levels of management, especially leadership
- Develop solutions for continuous process improvement
- Collecting, modeling, monitoring, analyzing of financial and business data
- Leading, facilitating, coordinating meetings on new processes and initiatives
- Responsible for managing activities in collaboration with Information Services Leadership team and Information Services teams to deliver value of Information Services.
- Represents Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers and the business community at large.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years’ related experience in a corporate environment
- ITIL, PMP certification a plus
Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies
- Strong project management and planning capabilities
- Financial/Business analysis techniques and strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral business communications skills: ability to present ideas and issues in logical and articulate manner
- Strong ability to interface/communicate with all levels of management, especially leadership and present ideas and issues in a logical and articulate manner
- Self-starter with ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and deal with ambiguity
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and attention to quality
- Microsoft SharePoint, Outlook, Teams, Project and One Drive
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM, ITBM
- ITIL, PMP certification a plus
- Extensive experience in process design and documentation.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in developing PowerPoint decks, policy and process documents, workflow diagrams, and other written works
- Strong data analysis and modeling skills with experience consolidating and transforming financial and business data from different sources into insightful reports and recommendations
- Advanced user in Microsoft Excel & Macros required
- Advanced user in PowerPoint required
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.