Shopper Marketing Associate Manager
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Marketing
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003565
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityDriscoll’s is driven by our Mission to continually delight Berry Consumers through alignment with our Customers and our Berry Growers. As Driscoll’s adapts to meet the needs and expectations of the changing consumer, the close-knit Shopper Marketing team seeks a Shopper Marketing Associate Manager who is excited to help us live our Mission and is energized by the opportunity to pioneer new shopper marketing programs that engage and delight Consumers in the produce space. As part of Driscoll’s Brand & Product Marketing Department and a valued member of the dynamic Omnichannel Marketing team, the Shopper Marketing Associate Manager will help lead the development and execution of digital, in-store and click & collect point of purchase activation programs as part of the overall shopper’s path to purchase. The successful candidate is a highly organized strategic thinker who is excited to assume responsibility with manager guidance for the creation of Omnichannel Marketing programs across Driscoll’s portfolio of grocery retail Customers.
Omnichannel Program Development & Management
- Build brand equity and drive demand at retail through strategic and integrated omnichannel programs leveraging best practices, data, consumer insights and past activation performance to deliver effective programs
- Support Driscoll’s ecommerce strategy in the digital space by evaluating and testing new demand generation opportunities to drive increased berry sales within the digital ecosphere including retailer owned and third-party platforms (Instacart, Shipt, iBotta)
- Develop comprehensive omnichannel campaign briefs that deliver on program goals
- Assist in managing third party agency and vendors in the execution of omnichannel campaigns.
- Analyze key metrics and data insights on a program by program basis and provide recommendations that inform future campaigns
- Participate in annual planning process to identify growth opportunities and help define the annual go-to-market plan from a Shopper Marketing perspective
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders in the development and execution of Customer specific omnichannel activation activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing or Shopper Marketing or in a related field with clear examples of individual contribution or impact to business or goals
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude and experience in Omnichannel Marketing activities
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Innovative, with an ability to identify and recommend creative solutions to deliver impactful demand generation programs
- Strong ability to work in a cross-functional team environment to create effective omnichannel point of purchase campaigns.
- Proficient in advancing multiple projects simultaneously to achieve program objectives with ability to adjust and recalibrate in situations when supply may shift
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills.
- Advanced level of computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook. Comfort in learning new digital platforms (example: Instacart, iBotta, Prism, Promote IQ).
- Possess a Valid driver’s license and eligibility for company vehicle insurance required.
- Ability to travel domestic or international as needed and without restrictions for meetings, market tours and Customer activation events (10 – 20%). Valid passport
- Represent Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers, and the business community at large.
Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies
- Cultivates Innovation: Finds, champions, and implements innovations; large or small.
- Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes and creates plans to achieve them.
- Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, resourcefulness, and the need to achieve desired outcomes.
- Collaborates: Works with a variety of colleagues, inside and/or outside of Driscoll’s, seeking win-wins solutions.
- Courage: Tackles difficult issues timely with optimism and transparency.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.