Shopper Marketing Manager
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Marketing
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003564
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityDriscoll’s is driven by our Mission to continually delight Berry Consumers through alignment with our Customers and our Berry Growers. As Driscoll’s adapts to meet the needs and expectations of the changing consumer, the close-knit Shopper Marketing team seeks a Shopper Marketing Manager who is excited to help us live our Mission and is energized by the opportunity to pioneer new shopper marketing programs that engage and delight Consumers in the produce space. As part of Driscoll’s Brand & Product Marketing Department and a valued member of the dynamic Omnichannel Marketing team, the Shopper Marketing Manager will lead the development and execution of digital, in-store and click & collect point of purchase activation programs as part of the berry consumer’s path to purchase. The successful candidate is a highly organized strategic thinker who is excited to assume responsibility for the creation of Omnichannel Marketing programs across Driscoll’s portfolio of Customers in grocery retail and food service.
Omnichannel Program Development & Management
- Build brand equity and drive demand at retail and in foodservice through strategic and integrated omnichannel programs leveraging best practices, data, consumer insights and past activation performance to deliver effective programs.
- Advance Driscoll’s ecommerce strategy in the digital space by evaluating and testing new demand generation opportunities to drive increased berry sales within the digital ecosphere.
- Develop comprehensive omnichannel marketing campaign briefs that deliver on program goals
- Manage third party agency and vendors in the execution of omnichannel campaigns.
- Identify key insights and learnings by analyzing program metrics to inform future campaigns
- Contribute to Customer annual planning process to identify growth opportunities and help define the annual go-to-market plan from a Shopper Marketing perspective
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- 4 - 5 years’ experience in Digital or Shopper Marketing or in a related field with clear examples of individual contribution or impact to business or goals
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude and experience in Omnichannel Marketing activities
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Innovative, with an ability to identify and advance creative solutions to deliver impactful demand generation programs
- Work independently with minimal guidance from manager
- Strong ability to work in a cross-functional team environment to create effective omnichannel point of purchase campaigns.
- Skilled in advancing multiple projects simultaneously in order to achieve program objectives.
- Deadline driven with ability to adjust and recalibrate in situations when supply may shift
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills including ability to create and deliver effective and compelling presentations either in person or via virtual meetings.
- Advanced level of computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook. Comfort in learning new digital platforms for program set up and analysis (example: Instacart, iBotta, Prism, Promote IQ).
- Possess a Valid driver’s license and eligibility for company vehicle insurance required.
- Ability to travel domestic or international as needed and without restrictions for meetings, market tours and Customer activation events (10 – 20%). Valid passport
- Represent Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers, and the business community at large.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.