Executive Liaison to Chairman and CEO
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Administration
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003557
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Executive Liaison to Chairman and CEO will report directly to the CEO and provide dynamic administrative support in a variety of functions to ensure the CEO is enabled to focus on Driscoll’s mission. This role is responsible for increasing the efficiency of the CEO by reviewing, prioritizing and delegating a wide variety of complex and confidential requests. This role is a centralized support role for the Driscoll’s Board of Directors and Shareholders responsible for interfacing with Shareholders, managing and coordinating board and board-related committee meetings, and board member communications. The ideal candidate will be able to self-manage and work professionally across all levels of the business.
- Enables the CEO to focus on the company mission by proactive engagement and management of business and personal administrative responsibilities ensuring maximum productivity.
- Act as the liaison between CEO, Board of Directors, Family Office, Executive Team, and external associates; collecting and relaying information in all directions.
- Represents the CEO by reviewing correspondence, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions, answering questions and meeting requests directed to the CEO.
- Ensures employees, Board members, Shareholders, Growers, and visitors are received warmly and professionally by the Executive Office, and that all request/messages to or from the CEO are rapidly addressed.
- Maintains a broad knowledge and understanding of the company's operations, business objectives and enterprise relationships.
- Plans Annual Shareholder meeting and disseminates Shareholder information.
- Coordinates meetings, communication and meeting materials for Board Members.
- Arranges travel and meetings for the CEO and Board of Directors by developing itineraries and agendas, scheduling the corporate jet, booking other transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Effectively directs the extended Executive Assistant team with specific assignments and accountabilities to implement greater efficiency and management of Driscoll’s Global Executive and Family Office master calendars.
- Manages consultants and vendors for the Office of the CEO including some estate management.
- Five plus years of relevant experience within executive administrative support.
- College degree with a BA or BS preferred.
- Anticipate needs of the CEO; requiring broad knowledge of executive’s priorities and schedule and being knowledgeable about business results/accomplishments as well as industry trends and current events.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Knowledge and strong proficiency in digital applications.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands and frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Ability to speak and write in a clear, concise, and positive manner that creates a good image of the company and CEO.
- Ability to forge positive relationships with other executives, Board members, Shareholders and Chairman’s Family, while also operating with a customer-service mindset.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines.
- Proven experience interacting with all levels of the organization and key stakeholders.
- Exercises substantial discretion and judgment.
- Self-motivated with a superior ability to identify and solve problems.
- Geographical expertise and experienced in how a global enterprise functions.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Apple-based software platforms or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions.
- Ability to travel 25%-30% of the time.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.