Senior Salesforce Developer
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003020
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Senior Salesforce Developer will define, design and develop Salesforce.com solutions balancing urgency, business processes, system quality and innovation and breakdown technical challenges into the sales force components. This role will also work with a distributed global team and be responsible for all project deliverables from the technical standpoint: systems technical requirements, architecture, design, coding, and will help develop processes for and support code review, testing, deployment and defect management.
- Architect, build and deliver products based on the requirements that delight customers with scalable and maintainable code under the hood.
- Lead conceptual and technical solution design for assigned features improvements to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes.
- Communication. You know that the best solutions require constructively and persuasively expressing ideas among people with diverse interests and have the confidence to bring your experience to the arena.
- Influence. You know how to identify the key choices and bring your credibility and persuasiveness to bear making sure that they are resolved.
- Passion for learning. You will not be restricted in addressing problems by your pre-existing mix of skill sets.
- Openness to improvement. You get better through feedback. You seek opportunities for that feedback all throughout the organization.
- Deep understanding. You know that by the time the team has escalated a problem to you, it likely involves balancing complex interests to be resolved.
- Object oriented programming. Particularly around Apex, you understand the advantages, disadvantages, and patterns of binding behavior closely to data.
- Engineering. You apply math, process, experience and imagination to the invention, improvement and maintenance of robust and scalable systems that delight your users.
- Vision. You look at today’s engineering problems with a long-term mindset of solving/ integrating tomorrow’s engineering problems.
- Recognition of done. You believe that work is complete when it is live, when the business user lives get better, tested to protect your business and instrumented for when things go wrong.
- Strong Experience in integration of multiple systems
- Ensure consistent process and provide technical guidance during business requirements and specifications development phases
- Provide oversight and guidance to the development of coding standards, best practices and standard operating procedures.
- B.S. or above degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Have built solutions on top of Salesforce.com for 5+ years.
- Have experience with APEX, Lightning, Visualforce, and UI related technologies.
- Have thorough understanding of Salesforce architecture, and provide optimal customized solutions using declarative method or programmatic approach.
- Have experience in data modeling for complex systems, and data management.
- Have experience designing end to end flow of complex business processes.
- Performed code reviews and help enforcing Salesforce best practices.
- Handled complex production deployments and troubleshoot production issues.
- Experience with building a release process for Salesforce customizations.
- Working knowledge within an Agile environment and project management understanding.
- Experience with any version controlling tool e.g. GitHub.
- Experience integrating external systems via REST.
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com platform.
- Experience with Data loader.
- Worked in multiple successful, cross-functional teams.
- Delivered multiple projects that required you to write code.
- Successfully interpreted business requirements and converted them into technical deliverables.
- Have written quality technical solutions, which include test automation and monitoring.
- Salesforce CPQ experience is preferred.
- Salesforce Certification preferred.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.