Information Services Business Relationship Manager
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0003013
- Experience Years: 10+ Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Information Services Business Relationship Manager will serve as the strategic interface to the business for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. This role will manage, guide and assist members of the Business Application team and consultants that report as Business Analysts for IS projects throughout the project lifecycle and ensure the team understands the targets and goals and are trained and properly scheduled for coverage. This role will also optimize resources and provide feedback to direct reports and improve communication and motivation of staff.
- Oversee business to system knowledge management and documentation and assist in overall system design from user interface to back end processes in both custom application development and software configuration projects.
- Manage a team of analysts responsible for the analysis of new business system development and existing system improvement; maintain and improve department standards, processes and templates.
- Responsible for business analysis processes mapping including assorted requirements gathering methodologies, documentation and partner relationship development.
- Research and implement technological strategic solutions.
- Will interact as IT contact with business unit partners to facilitate identification of process improvements, risk management, system design, testing and implementation of complex solutions.
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommends best practices and validates horizontal business strategies/operational needs into technology solutions that drive efficiency and process improvement.
- Communicate the vision for the system by extracting, analyzing and prioritizing business requirements from business objectives, documenting those requirements and refining them into technical action items.
- Assist business partners with defining clear, measurable objectives and ensure the solution options meet the project goals and align with the Global Strategic Initiatives.
- Provide business and technical leadership and work with the IT Project Team to ensure that projects progress on expected timelines and alert project team to risks and issues related to IT solutions.
- Ability to elicit the true requirements underlying feature requests, align them with alternative technical and business approaches and work with business and technical teams to develop solutions that meet goals and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Technology or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years’ experience as an IT Business Consultant, IT Manager or Business System Analyst.
- Experience managing team(s), recruiting, selecting and training employees and maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics or SAP).
- English required at an advanced proficiency level.
- Combines strong business acumen/experience and deep IT knowledge.
- Has proven record of strategic project planning and client management.
- Worked with a broad range of diverse customers and stakeholders.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.