Transportation Data Analyst III
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Logistics
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002962
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Transportation Data Analyst III is responsible to develop and maintain data analytics to measure and drive outstanding service and financial performance of the transportation and customs compliance network, across the United States, Mexico and Canada. Ability to work in a fast pace environment; partnering with management and team members to develop dynamic analytics within transportation and customs compliance that will guide continuous business improvement decisions to optimize service and financial performance.
- Engage with leadership and team members within transportation, customs compliance, and cross functionally, to create data analytics around key performance and financial metrics to identify data driven business decisions.
- Create, develop and manage analytics using Excel, SQL and Tableau.
- Analyze, model, mine, and interpret data generate new ideas through a deep understanding of the data, supply chain, customers and business.
- Manage large databases that include data from various sources.
- Translate data into actionable insights.
- Manage report data quality, stability, scalability and trustworthiness over time.
- Conduct exploratory analysis for improvement opportunities in business areas not actively monitored by stakeholders.
- Present business insights, data, and KPI’s to team members and leadership.
- Oversee the process to pay carriers weekly, and perform month end reporting.
- Develop and implement SOP’s to effectively manage data and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics / Business Analytics with 3+yrs years’ experience in supply chain, logistics and/or transportation / customs compliance.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively at multiple levels both inside and outside of the organization.
- Highly proficient with Tableau, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Strong track record of performing high impact business analysis and building useful data tools with tangible business results.
- Strong storytelling – interpreting insights into a concise and compelling story others can embrace.
- Possess a thorough understanding of transportation finance, operations, internal systems and network functions.
- Complete tasks and projects in an accurate, timely, and efficient manner.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, and collaborative environment with a diverse group of individuals.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish preferred.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Driscoll’s management.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.