Senior Financial Analyst - Supply Chain
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Supply Chain
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002773
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Supply Chain Senior Analyst serves as a finance representative to the Supply Chain and Finance teams. These teams look to this position to support annual budget processing, periodic re-forecasting, monthly variance analysis, company-wide initiatives, ROI examination, capital investment, etc.
- Partner and engage with business leaders, deliver insightful business analysis, highlight business issues, risks, and opportunities, as appropriate.
- Work with various functional groups including Business Management and Operations to control costs through continuous process improvement.
- Streamline and improve financial reporting tools, to better meet the needs of the Supply Chain & Finance team.
- Coordinate and provide Finance support to Supply Chain partners which include Transportation, Distribution Centers, Procurement, Quality, and Capital.
- Support strategic initiatives such as network development and more tactical projects including cost savings initiatives and development of key operating indicators.
- Support Operations annual financial planning process.
- Responsible for timely and accurate roll up of over $500MM in annual cost spanning over 50 Distribution Centers and 15 corporate cost centers.
- Drive monthly Operations variance forecast process.
- Prepare executive summaries and lead a series of meetings to communicate results and create and monitor action plans.
- Provide ad hoc analysis.
- Degree in Business, Finance, and/or Accounting
- Good operations, financial, and interpersonal skills.
- Good technical experiences with the ability to bring together resources and manage projects to completion, and demonstrate value-added solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including development and communication of business procedures
- People facilitation and teamwork skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and achieve results
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Experience also in evaluating and improving business processes.
- Knowledge of accounting policies and standards
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office application systems (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Basic, etc.)
- Hyperion reporting and Tableau is a plus
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in accounting, financial analysis, and planning.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.