Global Internal Communications and Change Management Specialist
- Location: US - Olathe , KS
- Job Family: Communications
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002764
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThis role strives to keep all Driscoll’s employees deeply connected, engaged, and aligned with the Mission, Values, and Vision of the company, the current business priorities, and the Driscoll’s brand. This role works closely with the Global Sr. Internal Communications Program Manager, Internal Communications team members, and departments around the world in developing and executing change management and communication strategies. This position is responsible for aligning internal program and project outcomes with communication deliverables and key stakeholder engagement. The Global Change Management and Internal Communications Specialist will be managing the execution and planning of at least one internal communication channel. The person in this position will be part of a team that strives to keep employees connected, informed, engaged, and inspired.
- Oversee the successful execution, planning and strategy of change management plans and communication strategies and tactics for various internal projects/programs.
- Manage the development of messaging from initiation to final product delivery through Driscoll’s communication channels which include email, intranet, media center and internal social media.
- Work collaboratively across departmental lines, building strong relationships across the global enterprise. Seek understanding of regional/local differences, needs, cultures, languages, and processes to optimize internal communication and change management effectiveness.
- Provide copy editing, proofreading, fact checking for accuracy, and translate/interpret content into the appropriate language. Ensure communication initiatives follow our global multilingual strategy.
- Proactively identify creative opportunities and solutions to communicate changes to a variety of internal audiences.
- Ensure that the company's communications channels and tools, including training materials, are appropriate and relevant to target employees effectively at different job and experience levels.
- Develop and implement appropriate metrics to evaluate the success and impact of internal communications and change management activities while continuously looking for opportunities to improve.
- Interact with partner agencies and vendors.
- Represent Driscoll's in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers, and the business community at large.
- Business Travel will be 20% - 25%.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field required. While a degree is preferred, a combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, is acceptable for consideration for this position.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing communication plans to drive adoption within multi-cultural audiences.
- Proven experience working on the development and execution of organizational changes including the implementation of new programs and/or initiatives.
- Strong writing skills for written communications as assigned. Fluent written and verbal English and Spanish language skills required.
- Must have strong skill level in translation/interpretation (English and Spanish).
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working with executive level leaders on internal communication programs or the management of ad-hoc, short lead-time projects.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment using technology as the main communication channel to connect with team members across the globe.
- Additional relevant skills include MS Office Suite, O365, SharePoint, video production software, Photoshop, content management system, social media management, e-book publications, and graphic design.
- Change management certification and experience in communicating training materials are a plus.
- Kansas or Missouri driver’s license, and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.