Retail Sales Coordinator
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Sales
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002733
- Experience Years: 0-3 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityDriscoll’s sales team provides Best of Class Customer Service for both internal clients and external customers. Sales Coordinators work in a fast-paced team environment to maintain order management, to process and enter sales orders, respond to customer inquiries, assist with sales promotions, direct calls, and verify shipments or deliveries (focus on orderly daily sales processes). Sales Coordinators work collaboratively with internal departments to gather and analyze information and make recommendations to internal and external customers. Coordinators manage the order process flow through an array of growing and loading locations. Additionally Coordinators adhere to process regarding EDI and system Quoting processes. In order to enhance customer service, Coordinators also assist sales staff with accounts receivables, customer service and continuous improvement projects and activities assigned by their Supervisor. In partnership with Sales Representatives, Coordinators work to execute on Annual Plans and goals, increase sales, promote business, and expand markets. The Retail Sales Coordinator works in conjunction with Sales Representatives to manage the daily transactional needs and process weekly sales adjustments. The Retail Sales Coordinator position is full time, attendance in-office only position without the ability to telecommute.
- Professional customer service in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on continuous process improvement and teamwork.
- Inbound/Outbound customer call support, assistance, or redirection within sales group.
- Manage accurate sales order data entry, order shipment and/or delivery verifications.
- Assist Sales Team with administrative tasks common to a centralized sales team business environment, including managing reporting needs.
- Collaborate, measure and track with sales and Accounting to facilitate Accounts Receivable process.
- Partner with internal departments to gather and analyze information to make recommendations to internal and external customers.
- Adhere to and utilize processes and methods for daily order management and Supply & Demand Planning including EDI and Quote.
- Participate and work with Manager on Continuous Improvement project teams to develop and implement new processes that enhance customer service.
- Identify, research and evaluate process changes needed to ensure daily and monthly customer requirements are met.
- Track, measure and process accurate and timely sales adjustment processing.
- Collaborative partnership with Sales Representatives to execute on Annual Plans and goals, increase sales, promote business, and expand markets.
- Team contribution to openly support Driscoll’s values: fairness (trustworthiness); strong work ethic and personal performance (passion); accountability along with leadership by example (humility).
- Contribution towards Sales Department and Driscoll’s company culture objectives as defined by company values and Sales Department’s vision and mission statements.
- Proper handling of Driscoll’s confidential and proprietary information and materials.
- Representation of Driscoll's in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers, and the business community at large.
- Maintenance of a safe and professional appearing work area.
- Performs other duties as instructed by supervisor.
- Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills are necessary.
- Coordinators must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- This position works in a fast-paced, continually changing environment where teamwork skills are tantamount to success.
- High-energy, motivated individuals who are adaptable and flexible are desired.
- Coordinators must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and information technology (transactional databases, eCommerce portals, internet research).
- Some weekend and overtime hours are required depending on operational needs.
- A valid California Driver’s License and eligibility for company vehicle insurance are required. College degree required.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.