Channel Marketing Coordinator
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Marketing
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002505
- Experience Years: 0-3 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Brand & Product Marketing Department focuses on creating brand value and influence through a sustainable relationship with consumers. The department’s functional areas of responsibilities include: • Brand Development and Global Architecture • Marketing Media Mix: Earned; Paid and Owned • Corporate Social Responsibility Marketing including Public Relations • New Product Development • Corporate Marketing including Employment Branding • Channel Marketing • Consumer Relations The Channel Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in Driscoll’s brand building activities around broadening brand awareness, increasing consumer demand and strengthening affinity with our core berry users. In this role the Channel Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development, execution and post-reporting of core and new product retail campaigns. This includes partnering with marketing and cross functional team members on project management activities to ensure programs are on strategy, on time and on budget.
- Support implementation of Driscoll’s Core Berry Campaigns
- Take the lead in the development and execution of retail focused omni channel seasonal berry campaigns that drive demand generation, brand awareness and increase household penetration during peak supply periods. Responsibilities will include supporting the translation of the ‘go to market’ strategies into compelling and effective marketing communication touchpoints for instore, print, digital and events. Role will entail collaborating closely with the Brand Management, Customer Development and Sales teams along with Customer stakeholders to adapt the campaign for maximum KPI impact with participating Customers and their shoppers. Duties will also include creating post campaign wrap ups to capture results and learnings as well as gathering and reporting on market intelligence relating to merchandising and retail innovation.
- Assist in the Development of New Product Launches
- Support the Channel Marketing Manager on the retail execution of new product launches. Duties may include solicitation and distribution of campaign media kits, working with the Brand Management team on POS and messaging, and assisting with the scheduling and support of instore demos and other retail activation activities.
- Foster Cross Functional Channel Marketing Communication
- Create and maintain the Channel Marketing Calendar and manage communication of key deadlines to stakeholders. Lead in the standardization and awareness of the campaign execution process. Collaborate with Customer Development, Sales and Customer Marketing Departments to increase the usage of the customer portals for obtaining key assets and content.
- Follow Company policies and practices while representing Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, governmental agencies, growers, customers, etc.
- Ensure the security of Driscoll’s confidential and proprietary information and materials.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.
- Constantly strives to develop skills-set necessary to meet department, and company strategic goals.
- Represents Driscoll's in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with Consumers, Customers, co-workers, third party agencies, suppliers, the business community at large.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or Ag business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, and understanding of basic statistics.
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with sourcing and working with data in different platforms, combining to analyze performance results
- Understanding of current social platforms and actively participates
- Excellent organizational skills and thorough attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects effectively under tight deadlines and budget parameters.
- Capacity to be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced changing environment
- Can work independently and maintain strong working relationships through collaborative team projects
- Valid CA Driver’s License and eligibility for company vehicle insurance required
- Ability to travel domestically on occasion to support business activities or industry events.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.