Senior Compensation Analyst
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Human Resources
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002391
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Senior Compensation Analyst leads the planning, design and administration of global compensation programs that facilitate competitive, equitable, and cost-effective compensation programs aligned with Driscoll’s Total Rewards Philosophy. This position is responsible for providing consulting to HRBP’s and managers on key employee compensation decisions and challenges including; reviewing new or revised job levels and determining appropriate compensation packages. Responsible for on-going evaluation of programs, trends, and technologies. This position provides though leadership and formulates recommendations regarding the company’s salary structure, short-term and long-term compensation programs.
- Leads the design and development of compensation programs and projects including global job framework, salary ranges, annual salary increase process, short and long-term incentives.
- Provides compensation consulting to senior management and HR team members including job design, evaluation, competitive market analysis, and internal pay equity.
- Evaluates effectiveness of current programs and makes recommendations to leadership regarding improvements or changes to gain alignment with industry best practices and with company objectives.
- Solves complex compensation challenges through analysis to create a meaningful story and dashboards.
- Administers annual salary increase (merit) and bonus processes, including budgeting, HRIS configuration and optimization, and employee communications.
- Creates, reviews, and distributes Short-Term Incentives (STI) analyses and payment reporting.
- Administers the long-term incentive program (LTI) including a close partnership with finance to provide data and reporting.
- Maintains and optimizes the online market-pricing tool (PayScale) to ensure compensation programs are competitive to attract and retain key talent.
- Ensure the confidentiality of Driscoll's financial, proprietary and employee information. Represent Driscoll's in a manner which demonstrates the Company's Mission and Values in all interactions with co-workers, vendors, government agencies and consultants. Performs other duties as instructed by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance or related field and 5 – 8 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced understanding of compensation practices and systems to serve as influential thought leader across the organization
- Solid business acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze data to identify patterns and create a clear story based on facts.
- Advanced excel skills required.
- Experience with Workday a plus.
- Experience with PayScale or other compensation software a plus.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with Driscoll's values.
- Strong communication skills including written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.