Market Insights Analyst
- Location: US - Remote Locations - Kansas
- Job Family: Marketing
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002360
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityAdditional Locations: US - Watsonville, California
As a key member of the Marketing team, you will assist in the development and execution of the Market Group’s key initiatives by managing and supporting a broad range of related projects and activities. Primary responsibilities include guidance in the design, development and implementation of projects focused on gathering and analyzing customer and consumer insights. These will include: consumer & customer data analysis, market landscape analysis, strategic planning analysis, and support of Driscoll’s cross-functional teams. In this role, you will gain first-hand exposure to key leaders across multiple functions to assist in achieving the company’s strategic goals and building a profitable and sustainable global enterprise. The Marketing Analyst contributes insights to critical initiatives that improve Driscoll’s effectiveness in strategic planning, program execution and continuous improvement. Role can be in Watsonville, CA or Olathe, KS office.
- Gather data, market figures and secondary research on Customers and most relevant Product Categories for Driscoll’s business
- Research and consolidate industry, trend, demographic, and macroeconomic data.
- Become expert user of internal & external databases as well as creating and maintaining databases using data from several sources.
- Assist both secondary and primary research as needed to present discoveries and analysis as coherent recommendations to the sales and marketing teams.
- Leverage all analytical tools from a variety of syndicated data sources such as IRI, Nielsen, customer POS, and loyalty card data to discern trends, identify customer opportunities and provide insights-based recommendations.
- Requirements writing for analysis design (e.g. data requirements, data vendor requests, etc.).
- Provide data & info for management and Sr. Management requests.
- Support of internal scorecards and tracking of core sales & marketing KPIs.
- Research and summarize reports and articles such as industry related news, annual reports, and syndicated reports as well as new sources of data that could be used to assess relevant market sizes, growth rates, players, etc.
- Strategic Mindset: Looks toward the future and designs a way to get there.
- Cultivates Innovation: Finds, champions, and implements innovations; large or small.
- Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes, and creates plans to achieve them.
- Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, resourcefulness, and the need to achieve desired outcomes.
- Collaborates: Works with a variety of colleagues, inside and/or outside of Driscoll’s, seeking win-wins solutions.
- Drives Engagement: Creates a motivating work environment and empowers others.
- Develops Talent: Actively seeks opportunities to develop one’s self and others.
- Courage: Tackles difficult issues timely with optimism and transparency.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required.
- 3+ years of market research and/or analytics experience preferred; proven track record in leveraging insights to improve business performance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required. Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to code in R, Python, SQL, or similar (preferred).
- Experience creating and/or administering databases (preferred).
- Well-developed time management and multitasking skills (i.e., able to work on multiple projects at a time). Ability to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Solid judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrated skill in project management.
- Strong customer service aptitude, ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate analytical findings and recommendations to senior audiences.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
- Familiarity with Tableau and/or other data visualization tools (preferred).
- Familiarity and experience with statistics and related software packages (preferred).
- Ability to travel up to 10% and have valid US passport.
- CA Driver’s license and eligibility for company vehicle insurance as required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.