- Location: US - Redding Nursery
- Job Family: Nursery
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002333
- Experience Years: 0-3 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Nursery Order Fulfillment Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating the tasks required to execute plant shipment orders, entering and processing orders through the systems of record and making appropriate transportation arrangements. This position will interact with and work cross functionally with other departments, contractors and county officials.
- Accurately enter transactional information into systems of record
- Assess and schedule the transportation needed to execute shipments using multiple carriers
- Report on the performance of the logistics department using the systems of record
- Develop and maintain SOP’s for facilitating shipments within the nursery
- Submit load requests to Driscoll's operated and third party storage facilities
- Submit pack requests to Driscoll's operated and third party propagation facilities
- Develop and distribute load delivery schedules to Driscoll's and contract facilities
- Verify accuracy of invoices submitted by contractors
- Clearly communicate shipping details to all parties involved
- Accurately maintain order shipment logs in Excel
- Prepare all documentation required to execute international shipments
- Submit applications for Phytosanitary certificates using the USDA’s PCIT system
- Collecting data and completing measurement performance results against established metrics
- Assist with inventory reconciliation process
- Support Order Fulfillment Managers as needed
- Perform other duties as needed
- Follow Company policies and practices while representing Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, governmental agencies, growers, customers, etc.
- Ensure the security of Driscoll’s confidential and proprietary information and materials
*This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.
- Four-year Business degree is preferred, however, equivalent combination of education, experience, and training in a related field may be considered
- Experience in working in a deadline-driven environment is essential
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills, reliability, attention to detail, and proven teamwork skills
- Process improvement mindset and experience are highly desired
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is required
- Must demonstrate a high level of organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Must display initiative and have the ability to adequately set and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to understand external processes and apply them to areas of responsibilities
- Must be able to work an extended schedule to accommodate the needs of the business
- Some travel may be required
- Valid CA driver's license including insurance eligibility is required
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.