- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Administration
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002301
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThis position will provide administrative support to the Executive Liaison, as well as the VP of Product Leadership. The position is responsible for administrative support, budget review, event planning, and other assigned projects. This position uses discretion and tact in a high-energy work environment, often handling confidential material and information.
- Provides efficient and professional administrative support to the Driscoll's of the Americas (DOTA) management team
- Maintains calendars and schedules for management team
- Plans and coordinates meetings department meetings (on-site and off-site), including preparation and distribution of agendas, meeting set up, meeting notes, when necessary
- Arranges and coordinates travel (domestic and international) for management team and other department leads as needed
- Organizes documents, files, materials and resources. Maintain intranet documents
- Tracks invoices for signature, processing, and reconciliation of credit cards
- Prepares and produces letters, memos, proposals, presentations and reports, and other documents as necessary
- Processes check requests, mail, correspondence and order office supplies
- Interfaces/coordinates with other departments
- Coordinates activities with other administrative assistants and appropriate personnel
- Represents Driscoll's in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Travel between 5% and 10% required
*This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.
- AA degree with at least 3 plus years' experience performing administrative support duties, or equivalent combination of advanced business school and similar job-related experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- English/Spanish communication skills (written & verbal), preferred
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be adaptable, flexible and dependable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Must be able to set and meet deadlines, while providing real-time status updates in a proactive and timely manner
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to use and generate information from Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, are required
- The ability to work successfully cross-functionally, including the ability to complete assignments both independently and as part of a group, is required
- A California driver's license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program are also required
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.