Digital Analytics & Paid Media Manager
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Marketing
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002178
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityAs part of the Brand Marketing Department, the Digital Analytics & Paid Media Manager plays a key role in Driscoll’s brand building activities around increasing brand awareness, broadening consumer demand, and strengthening affinity with our core berry users. In this analytical and highly data-driven role, the Digital Analytics & Paid Media Manager in collaboration with the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for co-development of an integrated performance-driven digital strategy that will enable functional leads in web, social, and email marketing to meet and exceed digital KPIs. Additionally, the Digital Analytics & Paid Media Manager is responsible for the development and execution of a paid digital media strategy and the creation of automated and custom reports (daily, weekly and monthly) and material for leadership team as well as other departments within Sales & Marketing that will enable us to identify product marketing opportunities.
PAID MEDIA: Develop and execute a strategy for all paid media campaigns across SEM, YouTube, and Social to maximize reach, engagement, and user acquisition for our digital properties. Analyze SEM/PPC campaign results to create recommendations regarding strategy iterations and budget allocation. Keep stakeholders informed about the performance of paid campaigns against business objectives.
DATA, ANALYTICS, INSIGHTS: Leveraging first party data via Google Analytics, AdWords, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, create reports and analyze digital marketing program performance on a monthly basis across web, social, and email, highlighting opportunities to optimize content, user experience, and audience segmentation. Work with and provide direction to functional leads across web, social, and email to identify an action plan to actualize opportunities.
SOCIAL LISTENING: Utilizing Salesforce Social Studio or Sprinklr, lead social listening efforts for the organization, identifying insights, opportunities, and threats to the brand and its portfolio of products in a quarterly report that is presented to leadership. Additionally, create ad hoc listening reports to monitor crises and breaking developments that may impact the business.
DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL LEADERSHIP: Align digital strategic initiatives through the use of technology across owned platforms to ensure long-term best practices. This includes becoming the subject matter expert on multiple digital and technological platforms (eg Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc), and ongoing assessment of the tool stack to ensure that digital goals are met.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Collaborate within the Brand Marketing team and cross functional teams to maximize the impact of Driscoll's digital performance. Lead agency partners to ensure projects are aligned with strategy and budget.
BUDGET MANAGEMENT: Manage the budget for paid media spend and ensuring that resources are allocated to maximize reach and engagement.
- Manage a set of GL codes within the Brand Marketing budget.
- Follow Company policies and practices while representing Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, governmental agencies, growers, customers, etc.
- Ensure the security of Driscoll’s confidential and proprietary information and materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.
- BA/BS (Marketing, Business, Economics, Data Science, or related analytics fields a plus)
- 5+ years progressive experience in digital marketing for global consumer brand
- Understanding and experience with the modern digital marketing stack: marketing automation, APIs, analytics, tag management, landing pages
- Ability to analyze digital marketing data with an aptitude for data-driven recommendations
- Expert level command of Microsoft Excel, including macros, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Google Analytics certification
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a flair for compelling data visualization via Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Understanding of Quality Score and strategies to obtaining a higher Quality Score
- Understanding of keyword, campaign, and audience segmentation strategies
- Experience with a/b and multivariate testing for creative with the ability to execute on results
- Passion for digital and driven by curiosity
- Strong understanding of digital trends, best practices, and engagement drivers within a B2C environment
- California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program are also required
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and manage multiple projects across the enterprise
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.