Sr Business Intelligence Analyst
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002150
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityDriscoll’s is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst with experience building solutions to support Data Reporting to meet those business requirements. As a Sr Business Intelligence Analyst, you will work with key stakeholders and internal customers to support existing solutions, build new solutions while providing, technical guidance, system development best practices and operational support. This analyst will leverage Business Intelligence and Data Analytic best practices to deliver relevant, timely and insightful information to the business and champion the organization around BI. This includes gathering, data modeling, report creation and automation, end user education and training.
- Supports the Operational Reporting Team in the production of various internal reports
- Interpreting & analyzing metrics in order to create meaningful dashboards & reporting both at a detailed and executive level.
- Develop, implement and optimize data management processes to design reporting and analytics solutions.
- Identify opportunities to phase out dependencies on legacy databases, processes and reporting tools
- Working cross-departmentally, to gather business requirements and develop schedules to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Monitor and manage business system data interfaces, files, integrity and security
- Assist with design, testing and maintenance of data warehouse
- Provide training and end-user support for customized report
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Analytics or related field
- >5 years of Business Intelligence experience with an emphasis on analytical and/or reporting tools
- Minimum 4 years of work with SQL
- Good understanding of report writing
- 2-4 years of work in BI tools like Tableau, SSRS, ETL
- Advanced / Statistical Analytics experience a plus
- Analytical, critical thinker that can see the bigger picture
- The ability to engage in active dialogue with enterprise stakeholders and data providers is central to success in this role
- Self-starter who can work independently, establish priorities and be a strong team player
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.