Accounting Specialist III
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Accounting
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002120
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Accounting Specialist III will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations for Accounts Receivable, including invoicing, cash application, entering payment journals, researching issues and providing support documentation. This role will also be responsible for participating in month end close with journal entries and analysis. Additional responsibilities will be assigned as appropriate.
- Invoice processing
- Some cash applications tasks
- Filing for both AR & CC.
- Bill of lading Filing
- Daily review of department e-mail for accounts receivable
- Support and back-up other roles as needed
- Month end close tasks as assigned
- Support with audit requests
- Support additional activities for accounts receivable including process improvement
- Will represent Driscoll’s in an ethical and professional manner in all interactions with co-workers, growers, vendors, governmental agencies, and customers of Driscoll’s to ensure the confidentiality of all financial, proprietary and confidential information
- Performs other duties and instructed by supervisor
- High School diploma with 2+ years of general accounting experience required, Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- Demonstrated computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook & ERP systems)
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Excellent customer service and follow up skills required
- Ability for work effectively under time pressure and with limited supervision
- Good verbal and written communications skills necessary
- Enthusiastic team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, to initiate new ideas, to audit and correct errors, to keep information confidential, and to schedule tasks to meet deadlines
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.