HR Employee Experience & Customer Service Specialist
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Human Resources
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002003
- Experience Years: 0-3 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe HR Employee Experience & Customer Service Specialist position is responsible for providing comprehensive HR support, customer service, and applying exemplary cross-informing skills. These skills will be applied continuously in serving Driscoll’s employees (our customers) at all levels, who contact US Global People Services through a variety of communication channels including phone, e-mail, and the employee self-service portal (Dovetail). Candidates must be comfortable working in an environment with a high degree of personal accountability as measured by a set of functional and team productivity, quality, and efficiency metrics. In this role, the HR Customer Service Specialist will provide the first and often, the most lasting impression of Driscoll’s US Global People Services and therefore must represent our ideals for acting with the highest standards for service, professionalism, accuracy, and efficiency as well as an appropriate sense of urgency. This position serves as a primary contact and is responsible for receiving and providing resolution to tier 1 thru 2 level HR inquiries and transactions. This involves responding to employee and manager questions or issues related to HR policies, procedures, benefits, Workday transaction support, support of other HR platforms, program execution, and other employee facing inquiries. The role will partner closely with other core functions of Human Resources, managing the escalation path of inquiries to other core Human Resources Functional areas; predominately the HR Business Advisory Group or Specialist functions of BU Human Resources as required.
- Responsible for providing HR specific customer/employee support through resolution (benefits, safety, compensation); ensuring compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and program executional support
- Receive and respond to HR services, technology and reporting inquiries and requests with timely, accurate, and professional responses while managing multiple contact channels and continually prioritizing among static (email) and dynamic (inbound calls or in-person) workflows
- Manage case escalation
- Apply critical decision-making regarding case inquiry escalation and resolution
- Determine best practices for continuous improvement, efficiencies, and utilization of the HR Service Solutions platform
- Share in the development and deployment of knowledge articles and content management
- Complete external employee verification document fulfilment
- Employee record and file management; review and approval employee transactions in Workday (employee movement, personal data changes, work data changes, and compensation changes
- Manage new hire orientation and off-boarding processes
- Create customer value by identifying linkages between specific customer requests and inquiries and available benefits, programs, and services by cross-informing within Driscoll’s Human Resources functions
- Provide accurate and timely data, metrics, and reports as requested by Managers (their direct manager and the customers who are managers)
- Improve delivery of HR information through effective use of technology and HR platforms; ensure data integrity of systems
- In-depth knowledge of HR operational services, and intermediate knowledge of other HR disciplines
- In-depth knowledge of core HR practices, policies, and procedures
- Capable of impacting the results the US Global People Services function in service of our customers
- Resolute in handling confidential/sensitive information
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to providing quality results with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (or commensurate experience may be considered)
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.