Workday Security & Technical Lead
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Human Resources
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002001
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Technical Lead for HR System will be part of the Global People Services organization. A key element of this role will be to manage all HRMS activity and act as a bridge between HR/Payroll/IT and our external Application Management Support teams to ensure that technical development and performance of Driscoll’s HR systems meets HR & business needs and in alignment to the HR technology roadmap. This role will also be in constant communication with various stakeholders and ensuring that interdependent HRIS projects are meeting objectives and timelines. The priority of the role will be the further development of the single source of record for HR data – Workday HCM; maintaining and proactively ensuring consistent, high quality data, and its use to enhance system processes and procedural workflows. This role will be required to address global break/fixes, enhancements, and internally advise on other projects that require integrations with other platforms. On an on-going basis, the role will be required to develop an understanding of stakeholders’ requirements and deliver improvements to the Global People Services offerings and optimization of our systems.
- Serve as the Core HCM lead overseeing the ongoing design and build of hire to retire business processes as well as security administration
- Serve as strong consultative partner to HR Business Partners and HR COEs in service delivery
- Provide day to day systems support including troubleshooting data and systems issues, recommending solutions and implementing enhancements and fixes in systems per change control guidelines
- Work with vendors and IT on managing system releases and testing for HR systems
- Partner with HR Analytics team on delivering integrated reporting solutions
- Drive continuous people, process and technology improvements
- Lead functional area in development, testing and transition of new HR technology
- Align internal and external technical resources to meet deliverables
- Act as the internal SME and technical expert on required integrations
- Manage and coordinate testing of scheduled HRMS (Workday, SuccessFactors, Dovetail, & Cornerstone) updates and certificate management
- Communicate updates, enhancement/break/fix, maintenance schedules and functional system upgrades to HR/Payroll Staff, IT and other imperative stakeholders
- Provide support for the internal global Human Resources and Payroll teams for functional and technical user questions and problems related to HRMS
- Liaison between functional (HR) and technical (IT) areas for enhancements and production support issues
- Manage the integration of the HCM application and reports with other business systems and vendors where required
- Ensure that system controls and processes meet all internal and external audit requirements
- All other duties as assigned
- Skilled in requirements definition, business process design, configuration, testing, reporting, documentation, training and support of Workday Human Capital Management System
- Ability to design, prototype and present new HRIS components (Dashboards & reporting tools)
- Ability to utilize effective communication skills to translate requirements or issues into actional plans and working solutions
- Demonstrated capabilities towards operational & process excellence
- Drive the optimization and ROI of HR Management Systems
- Strong experience identifying enhancement opportunities post implementation
- Track record making recommendations for HR business process optimization and follow-thru to delivery
- Exceptional experience managing multiple projects and complex work through rapid deadlines
- Strong understanding of Workday HCM Core functionality and Workday Integration Framework
- Knack for building relationships with leaders, direct reports, peers, stakeholders, and external vendors alike
- Minimum 3 years of core HCM implementation and system administration experience
- Preferred minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with Workday security and custom reports
- 8+ years of prior experience with HR customer service technologies and other HR platforms
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing complex technical system solutions
- Demonstrated performance for driving efficiencies and performance
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Excellent communication, project management, cross-functional team collaboration and vendor management skills
- Bachelors’ degree
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.