IT Audit Manager
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Finance
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0001995
- Experience Years: 10+ Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Information Technology Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for creating the company’s Information Technology audit function in consultation with the Vice President – Internal Audit.
- Establishing the company’s global IT audit function in a consultative and collaborative manner.
- Developing a data analytics function to support global internal audit activities.
- Conducting a collaborative IT risk assessment that aligns with the Company’s strategic plan and evolving Enterprise Risk profile.
- Developing a risk-based global IT audit plan that includes reviews of system implementations, information security, cybersecurity, data privacy, IT general computer controls, etc.
- Conducting all aspects of the IT audit plan, including audit planning, scoping, fieldwork testing, reporting and issue tracking processes.
- Providing pragmatic recommendations for managing global critical IT processes and controls in an efficient and effective manner.
- Collaborating with the business to develop adequate management action plans to mitigate identified IT related risks and deficiencies
- Communicating and presenting IT audit reports to management, and managing the follow-up IT audit finding resolution process
- Managing external consultants that assist with IT audit projects
- Developing collaborative and trusting relationships with members of IT and non-IT management, and serve as a central point of contact for all IT audit related matters
- Undertaking other special projects as requested by the VP of Internal Audit
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as management information systems, computer science, computer engineering, finance, accounting, etc.
- Relevant professional certifications, such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC or equivalent
- 10 years or more of relevant IT audit experience at a global consumer goods company and experience at a Big Four firm.
- Experience with data analytic and visualization tools, such as ACL, IDEA, Tableau, etc.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as COBIT, NIST, ISO, SANS, ITIL
- Executive presence, business acumen and a collaborative audit management style that is based on a strong foundation of humility, trustworthiness, integrity and a passion to excel.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, both domestic and international
Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies
- Language skills are highly desirable, especially Spanish and Chinese
- California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions.
- Strategic Mindset: Looks toward the future and designs a way to get there.
- Cultivates Innovation: Finds, champions, and implements innovations; large or small.
- Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes, and creates plans to achieve them.
- Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, resourcefulness, and the need to achieve desired outcomes.
- Collaborates: Works with a variety of colleagues, inside and/or outside of Driscoll’s, seeking win-wins solutions.
- Drives Engagement: Creates a motivating work environment and empowers others.
- Develops Talent: Actively seeks opportunities to develop one’s self and others.
- Courage: Tackles difficult issues timely with optimism and transparency.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.