Sr. Fleet & Plane Specialist
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Accounting
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0001953
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityAs a member of Global Financial Solutions team, this position is responsible for managing the administration of the Vehicle Fleet, Corporate Aircraft, and traveler credit card program. This includes and administration for these areas and collaboration with Global Supply Chain team on vendor relationship management.
- Drive employee engagement and enable employees to perform by achieving a competitive advantage with our Total Rewards offering as it relates to benefits
- Lead the transformation of HR for our benefits processes: Develop strategies, tools, processes, policies and deployment approach based on leading practices and business requirements
- Accountable for full end-to-end process related to the delivery of benefits, processing payments and serving our employees through design, build, test, train, change deploy, measures and governance
- Ensures BU/Functional input and alignment to recommendations
- Ensures plans, policies and processes are clearly understood so the HR organization becomes efficient in providing service
- Lead spend and trend analysis for benefit plans globally
- Allocate costs effectively in areas that increase the value proposition to employees and provide a higher return on investment to our shareholders
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the wellness program and streamline the execution and expense recognition ensuring that the program is administered consistently throughout the world
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting to provide visibility on all benefits and recognition spend to senior management and make recommendations to improve reporting and forecasting
- Ensure that benefit providers/partners meet or exceed service level agreements
- Contribute to department and Driscoll’s company culture objectives as defined by company vision, mission and values
- Represent Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers and the business community at large
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be adaptable, resourceful, flexible, and dependable in a fast-paced environment
- High level of proficiency with computer programs (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio, proficiency in SharePoint is a plus)
- Proven experience with travel industry programs or familiar with a variety of the concepts, practices, and procedures for corporate aircraft management, vehicle fleet programs and T&E expense program administration
- Excellent communication (oral and written); Spanish language skills a plus
- Customer-oriented approach, well-organized and reliable with analytical mind with strong business acumen
- Excellent problem solving, process improvement, systems implementation and analytical skills
- California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under Driscoll’s vehicle insurance program
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions. Travel may be required
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.