Sr. Transaction Services Specialist
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Accounting
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0001953
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityAs a member of the Global Financial Solutions team this position is responsible for managing the administration of the Vehicle Fleet, Corporate Aircraft and Traveler Credit Card programs. This includes the administration for these areas and collaboration with Global Supply Chain team on vendor relationship management.
Responsible for the overall administration of the Corporate Aircraft, including but not limited to:
- Compliance, reporting, tracking
- Responsible for coordinating communications with pilots and travelers
- Partnering with the Chief Pilot to maintain company plane administration including management of flight schedules, assist with plane maintenance invoices, supporting the budgeting process
Vehicle Fleet Program:
Responsible for the administration of the Vehicle Fleet Program, in partnership with Strategic Sourcing, HR & Risk Management:
- Act as the key liaison between drivers and service providers
- Support the vehicle fleet program to ensure continuous adherence to all policies while delivering a positive customer experience
- Maintain accurate records of company fleet
- Partner with the fleet service provider to track the vehicle lifecycle, including working with procurement, maintenance, and disposals partners
- Supports compliance, reporting, government rules and regulations as it relates to fleet
- Support Driscoll’s Strategic Sourcing with data for regular contract negotiations with fleet service provider, vehicle manufacturer, and other vendors
Responsible for the overall administration of the corporate credit card program:
- Act as key point of contact between cardholders and the credit card provider
- Responsible for the creation of new cardholder user accounts and regular maintenance of user accounts
- Manage credit cardholder limits in collaboration with the controllership function
- Follow Company policies and practices while representing Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, governmental agencies, growers, customers, etc.
- Ensure the security of Driscoll’s confidential and proprietary information and materials
- Other duties as assigned*
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be adaptable, resourceful, flexible and dependable in a fast-paced environment
- High level of proficiency with computer programs (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio, proficiency in SharePoint is a plus)
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Customer-oriented, organized and reliable
- Excellent problem solving, process improvement, systems implementation and analytical skills
Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies
- Spanish language skills a plus
- California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions.
- Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes, and creates plans to achieve them.
- Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, resourcefulness, and the need to achieve desired outcomes.
- Collaborates: Works with a variety of colleagues, inside and/or outside of Driscoll’s, seeking win-wins solutions.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.