Brand Marketing Specialist
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Marketing
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0001655
- Experience Years: 0-3 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Brand Marketing Department focuses on creating brand value and influence through a sustainable relationship with consumers. The department’s functional areas or responsibilities include: • Brand Development and Global Architecture • Digital Marketing: Web, Social and Loyalty communities • Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Marketing: PR, Content Creation, Partnerships • Channel Marketing: Optimization of customer and in-store activation • Consumer Relations & Events As part of the Brand Marketing Department, the Brand Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting all aspects of developing and executing brand programs. The Brand Marketing Specialist plays a key role in Driscoll’s brand building activities around increasing brand awareness, broadening consumer demand and strengthening affinity with our core berry users. The Brand Marketing Specialist will drive the collaborative efforts to create brand assets (photography, lifestyle, etc.) while managing the digital asset management platform. The Brand Marketing Specialist will work collaboratively with external creative agencies and serve as a lead on production of brand assets, logistics for shoots, and day-to-day agency management, creative approvals as well as timeline and budget tracking.
BRAND STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT:
- Drive development and execution of integrated brand marketing programs. Provide creative marketing support, including brand signage, promotional materials, and in-store merchandising support.
- Drive strategic brand marketing campaign planning and execution, including experiential activation. Write, review and drive the creative brief and design management process for brand campaigns as well as internal cross-functional teams.
DIGITAL PLATFORM MANAGEMENT:
- Manage the global Digital Asset Management platform, including taxonomy structure, tagging, implementation, uploads and organization, and team training.
PROJECT & AGENCY MANAGEMENT:
- Manage and drive strategic output of external creative agency partners to deliver best in class marketing assets, such as key art, photography, and brand assets.
- Support global brand packaging design and development with creative agencies and internal departments such as Global Brand, Product Marketing and Innovation.
- Work collaboratively to drive brand alignment and deliver brand tools to support sales, channel, public relations, and digital departments to execute on brand and sales strategy.
- Partner with global brand team to optimize and drive brand guidelines, visual identity system and business systems.
- Global Trademark Management: partner with legal counsel to manage all trademarks globally and collaborate with business unit leads to manage regional trademarks.
- Manage Brand Marketing budget activities for monthly, quarterly and annual processes, providing timely reporting to Accounting, Finance and Director of Brand Marketing.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of Brand Marketing or communication experience.
- Experience in consumer-focused marketing and/or strategic brand management.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with external agencies and outside departments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-Directed, strong project management and prioritization capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Sound understanding of research principles/techniques and consumer insight application.
- Advanced level of computer skills including use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- May travel for business up to 10% of work time.
- Valid CA Driver’s License and eligibility for company vehicle insurance required.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.