Human Resources Business Partner
- Location: US - Red Bluff Nursery
- Job Family: Human Resources
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0001646
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe role of the Human Resources Business Partner is to partner with the business, COEs and/or Global Process Owner to create and improve frameworks and advise the business, leveraging common frameworks and tailoring solutions to drive key outcomes and foster desired culture through: Engaged Talent, People Leader Effectiveness & Organizational Effectiveness/High Performing Teams.
- Implement / execute the Talent & Leadership Agenda
- Assess and diagnose performance issues below BU level
- Talent planning & execution below BU-1 level – coach leaders to coach teams (performance, career development)
- Leadership coaching (e.g. 360 coaching and debrief)
- Team coaching (applying OE Toolkit)
- Follow-up on TD / succession plans (consult on plan quality, effectiveness)
- Tailors implementation of all HR programs locally
- Delivery of Specialized training (DU, In Store)
- Advises front-line managers on people-related issues: Job leveling & general compensation, Time management & LOAs, Policy interpretation
- Labor relations (high-level relationship with union, where applicable), works council, negotiations
- Escalated ER issues (e.g. involuntary termination)
- Partnership with other HR groups to integrate solutions (COEs, HRBA, GPS)
- Change management
- Team effectiveness
- Engagement survey follow-up (coaching / recommendations)
- Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for HR
- Input to BU Talent Leader on Global Mobility candidates
- Facilitate Talent Development sessions for levels below BU level
- Talent-related coaching for leaders below the BU level
- Execute training programs and coach leaders
- Apply standard metrics and thought leadership from BU TL to coaching leaders
- Other duties as may be assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience with relevant industry experience a plus. PHR, SPHR certification a plus.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including benefits and compensation practices, organizational design, employee relations, performance management, federal and state employment laws.
- Excellent communication, influencing skills and conflict resolution skills. Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills required.
- Expert capability to plan and align multiple programs to achieve global and regional goals.
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results, with a wide variety of employees from field environment to corporate setting.
- Advanced ability to drive results in alignment with Driscoll’s values.
- Experience collaborating with remote teams and managers of all levels with various areas of expertise.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Demonstrated proficiency with (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook); knowledge of Workday (HRIS) a plus.
- Demonstrated competence managing and leading others.
- California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions.
Other: This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job’s responsibilities.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.