Sr. Analyst, Logistics Network Optimization
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Supply Chain
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0001618
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Senior Analyst, Logistics Network Optimization, will develop logistics network models using state of the art tools (e.g. Llamasoft’s Supply Chain Guru) for Driscoll’s of the Americas. The Sr. Analyst will support the efficiency agenda with development of operational modeling and scenario building across both short and medium terms, to drive customer fill-rate and productivity within operations. In addition, the Sr. Analyst, Logistics Network Optimization will support and enable the roll-out of projects to drive identified productivity opportunities, as well as, own and develop models, including data frameworks.
- Create the Models (e.g. with Llamasoft) and run optimization and simulations to identify the network which achieves targets for fruit age, logistics costs, and On Time In Full (OTIF)
- Drive overall supply chain productivity by partnering with supply chain stakeholders, and conducting joint network analysis
- Partner with internal business partners, growers, and retailers to gather necessary facts to appropriately assess the improvement opportunities
- Maintain the current state model and frequently adjust based on new insights and planning data
- Support implementation teams to develop business cases, and roll-out identified initiatives
- Analysis and conclusion for individual fulfilment capacities as well as total distribution network
- Establish and implement guidelines (e.g. design principles) and ways of working
- Communicate effectively across all stakeholder groups
- Facilitate team meetings effectively
- Follow Company policies and practices while representing Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, governmental agencies, growers, customers, etc.
- Ensure the security of Driscoll’s confidential and proprietary information and materials
* This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job’s responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continuous improvement.
- University Degree/ Diploma, Supply Chain/ Logistics or similar qualification
- 5 years’ minimum experience with model design and running optimization simulations is required
- Supply chain planning process knowledge is essential
- At least 3 years proven and deep working knowledge with Supply Chain Guru/ Llamasoft (modelling and application) is required
- In-depth working knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Logistics Strategy and Operations
- Must have proficient Project Management experience specifically from concept design through to execution i.e. proven ability to influence new ideas and mapping how to achieve the proposed and desired outcomes. May lead teams or projects
- Proven experience with explaining and unpacking complex systems into an understandable way to a wide stakeholder group
- Excellent understanding of Logistics Finances (Warehouse and Distribution cost drivers)
- Must have excellent MS Excel skills and experience at an advanced level
- Excellent communication skills to present complex concepts and develop alignment
- Strong service mindset
- Strong Bias for Action
- Analytical skills; lead others in complex problem solving and solution development
- Strong Accountability and Responsibility
- Well developed, mature emotional intelligence
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.