Procure to Pay (P2P) Operations Manager
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Supply Chain
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0001617
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe P2P Operations Manager Role is the global focal person responsible for the execution of the procurement to pay (P2P) process within the Driscoll’s US, Mexico, and Europe teams. The scope of the P2P process includes processing of contracts with the suppliers used by all divisions within Driscoll’s, and adding catalogs of products and services, and negotiating pricing agreements, to meet the needs of the internal customers. This individual will play the advisory role for all internal customers within Driscoll’s and will be the conduit to Coupa for any updates and problem resolutions. The P2P Operations Manager will also be tasked with conducting expense reconciliations and compliance support. This position will engage with stakeholders across Driscoll’s to assist them with the P2P components of their projects. The position will need to develop strong relationships with multiple levels of the business areas. It will also be critical to develop relationships with support area leaders from legal, compliance, procurement, finance and operations. This role must possess an incredible drive for exceptional customer service and continually strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Provide support to regional and cross-functional teams with any training requirements and help the users to become self-sufficient in utilizing the system
- Work with the SaaS service provided to resolve any system related issues and develop integration plans for all updates and revisions of the software
- Work across multiple levels of the organization to ensure timely execution of purchase contracts
- Facilitate the cross-functional preparation and processing of non-catalog activity through the entire P2P process
- Ensure all required data and documents are gathered to facilitate an efficient P2P process
- Validate and monitor data accuracy in the system and escalate any issues to the service provider
- Resolve issues appropriately and promptly to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- Monitor P2P contract and ensure suppliers are meeting the agreed upon service levels
- Proactively resolve issues as they arise to ensure timely execution of the purchase orders through the system
- Develop and implement supplier KPIs and report them on a monthly basis
- Regularly communicate with the stakeholder and provide status updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain/Procurement, or related field required
- 3+ years of related experience in Procurement, or Supply Chain management
- Strong negotiation skills and knowledge of procurement procedures within a Procure-to-Pay system
- Able to work cross-functionally, managing adherence to company policies in procurement
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills preferred
- Travel required (approximately 20%)
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.