Sr. Integration Developer
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0001449
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityDriscoll’s is looking for a Sr. Enterprise Integration Developer with a real passion for innovation and a strong sense of product ownership who has deep expertise in leading technical teams on projects to integrate multiple systems. This senior-level position will assist in various software development functions relating to the area of full lifecycle and large-scale Enterprise Service, and API-based solution development. This role will be responsible for developing global-scale integration and message-based solutions utilizing the latest technologies in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Architect, build and deliver products that delight customers with scalable and maintainable code under the hood
- Be responsible for the design, implementation, unit testing, performance and monitoring of the team’s solutions
- Proven expertise at consuming REST services and dealing with error cases
- Own the backlog by defining technical stories and leading the team in grooming them
- Ensure consistent process and provide technical guidance during business requirements and specifications development phases
- Provide oversight, assistance and guidance to development of the application security architecture supporting the applications
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources
- Responsible for ensuring quality through design reviews, code reviews and development of standards
- Serve as a mentor to team members by demonstrating alternate techniques, reviewing code, and strengthening skills
- Must be able to interact well with multiple priorities in an extremely dynamic environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow up
- Researches and recommends appropriate application development best practices, and tools
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products and Provide development support and assistance for escalations and issues
- Strong Experience in integration of multiple systems
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Follow Company policies and practices while representing Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, governmental agencies, growers, customers, etc
- Ensure the security of Driscoll’s confidential and proprietary information and materials
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products
- B.S. or above degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 6 - 8 years hands-on experience building Production-Scale APIs using platforms such as MuleSoft, AWS API Management, .NET WebAPI or equivalent middleware solutions
- Expert level experience of SOAP, REST, PUB/SUB Pattern and Event Notification/Streaming
- Knowledge of middleware services such as Kafka, Zookeeper, ELK, or Splunk is a plus
- Experience in HTTP, SFTP, XML Schema, WS-* and related standards such as REST/JSON, SOAP/WSDL, ODATA, OAUTH
- Experience with cloud services, specifically AWS and AWS-native services / integrations
- Experience with enterprise software infrastructure, such as configuration, data caching, storage, logging, versioning etc.
- Experience in server side SaaS development using C#
- Strong software development skills beyond design, including Object Oriented Design, Data Factory, and Abstraction/Dependency Injection patterns
- Ability to learn & adapt to custom integration platforms is a must
- Understand security concepts and building reliable and safe distributed applications
- Strong focus on testing during development and experience with CI/CD
- Experience with relational database concepts, SQL queries, NoSQL
- Be proactive and intrinsically motivated to get things done on your own
- Passionate about exploring new technologies
- Knowledge of application server configurations, memory/connection management
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to make sound technical decisions
- Excellent communication skills with all levels. Proven ability to lead and communicate orally, in written documents, and in formal presentations is required
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.