- Optimize benefits and recognition plans to align with business needs and ensure we are able to attract and retain our talent. Ensure that employees stay engaged and the costs are allocated effectively in areas that provide a higher return on investment
- Lead spend and trend analysis for medical, pharmacy, disability, and retirement plans. Analyze annual spend as well as year-over-year trends to manage cost and optimize plan design
- Define and execute end-to-end processes related to the delivery of benefits, processing invoices, and serving our employees with a focus on continuous improvement
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the wellness program and streamline the execution and expense recognition ensuring that the program is administered consistently throughout the world
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting to provide visibility on all benefits and recognition spend to senior management and make recommendations to improve reporting and forecasting
- Develop and deploy recognition programs that are sustainable, scalable and reinforce the Company’s mission and values
- Develop and maintain a knowledge portal for stakeholders and employees so that the plans, policies and processes are clearly understood and the department becomes efficient in providing service
- Ensure that benefit providers/partners meet or exceed service level agreements
- Support the Community and Environmental Initiatives department in offering consistent philanthropy benefits, emergency assistance and relief in extreme communities
- Work with Compensation and Benefits personnel globally to learn about country-specific requirements and tailor new or existing benefit and recognition programs to serve local needs
- Contribute to department and Driscoll’s company culture objectives as defined by company vision, mission and values
- Represent Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers and the business community at large
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.