No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Strawberries filled with a simple cheesecake filling are a fantastic bite-sized treat. For ease of preparation, make filling and prep strawberries ahead of time then assemble just before serving.
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) Driscoll's Strawberries
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch salt
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker, vanilla wafer or shortbread cookies
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Cut top off each strawberry and core out center with a melon baller. Place on lined baking sheet and set aside.
Beat cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, vanilla and salt with an electric mixer until creamy and evenly blended. Place cream cheese mixture in a pastry bag or self-sealing plastic bag. Cut a small hole in tip of bag and pipe cream cheese mixture into strawberries.
Place strawberries in individual serving spoons or small dishes on a cookie sheet.
Melt chocolate chips in microwave on 50% power or in a bowl set over simmering water. Place melted chocolate in a pastry bag or self-sealing plastic bag and cut a small hole in top of bag. Pipe melted chocolate over strawberries. Chill in refrigerator to set at least 15 minutes.
Top with cookie crumbs.
This recipe is easy and yummy.We made them for a party and they were going fast. I did not use the graham crackers and I used vanilla yogurt.It's a must try.