Berry Club Sandwich
Make a tasty treat by creating a club sandwich with layers of cream cheese, almond butter, strawberries and raspberries. Little hands will be grabbing for this unique twist on a classic.
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 slices of white bread
- 1 cup Driscoll's Strawberries sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup Driscoll's Raspberries
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese (regular or low fat)
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- In a small bowl, mash the raspberries with a fork. Bring cream cheese to room temperature. Add cream cheese to the bowl and mix in with the raspberries until spread becomes consistent.
Taking one slice of wheat bread, cut the crust off and spread 2 tablespoons of the raspberry cream cheese on top of the slice. Add ¼ cup of strawberries on top of the spread.
De-crust one slice of white bread and spread 2 tablespoons of almond butter. Place dry side down on top of wheat bread with strawberries. Add ¼ cup of strawberries on top of almond butter.
Place another de-crusted slice of whole wheat bread on top of the white bread with almond butter and strawberries.
Repeat steps 1 through 4.
Cut both sandwiches in half and serve with a side of fresh berries (optional)